SomeWhere In Time

TamaraLynne

Registered
Reaction score
With Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour....beautiful and tragic love story...I need to find it! My daughter who loves romance has not seen it! .."gasp"...

Reaction score
I remember watching this decades ago when I was a kid, and crying. My dad said that's a mark of a good film. Which was a relief. I thought he'd take the piss out of me for crying at it.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Great movie. Based on a Richard Matheson novel, as I recall. (Or was it a short story?)

Reaction score
A novel, as I recall. Never read it, but I saw it in the library once, and it looked like a normal-sized book.

AKyber36

Registered
Reaction score
So beautiful and one of my favorites. Extremely haunting premise as the film goes on. Oh, and is it just me or does that scene towards the end involving the coin just send pits into your stomach? I find myself mentally screaming, "No! Don't! Don't!"

Love the music, too.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Love this film! It's one of those that no matter what channel I find it on, I have to stop and watch it, even if it's Lifetime or TNT where there are 10 commercials every 4.5 minutes and it takes 5 hours to complete. :)

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
I still have a girl-crush on Jane Seymour because of that movie.

Lady MacBeth

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.
Registered
Reaction score
Haven't seen this movie in years. Great one to watch around Valentine's Day. The music is beautiful.

TamaraLynne

Registered
Reaction score
Haven't seen this movie in years. Great one to watch around Valentine's Day. The music is beautiful.

I was clicking on you tube for a trailer to show my husband because he said he never saw it...and you are right the music is beautiful! :) Its been a long time since I've seen the movie.

CrastersBabies

Burninator!
Registered
Reaction score
Jane is like one of the most beautiful woman... I don't think I have ever met anyone who did not think she is one of the most beautiful women in the world.
:)

She is and I swear, she never ages! Maybe there's something to that. Hmmmmmm......