PDA

View Full Version : Real lesbian relationships.

Lenny Jennison
02-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Hello, all!

Ok, in this installment of "Lenny Need's to Know", we will be adressing Lesbian relationships.

If anyone knows how the TRUE inner workings work within a lesbian relationship, I would love to hear from you.

I want this character to be as authentic as possible, not simply a male trying to write an lesbian relationship.

I especially want to know the thoughts and feelings that are the basis of the longing for the other woman.

please forgive my ignorance, thanks again :)

kuwisdelu
02-04-2012, 10:29 AM
I realize I'm not a lesbian, but that's about as vague and broad as asking about the true inner workings within a straight relationship.

Morwen Edhelwen
02-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Yeah, that's really vague. As a woman who's not a lesbian, that's all I've got to say.

Lenny Jennison
02-04-2012, 10:44 AM
thoughts and feelings that are the basis of the longing for the other woman.

Sounded pretty straight forward to me. Let me be even MORE specific for those that need pin point clarity.

How does a person feel exactly when they want to get to know someone they are attracted to in a same sex relationship.

Obviously i know how this would work heterosexually, but there are concerns and things to avoid when approaching someone of the same sex.

Are there any unique things that women look for from another woman that they would not seek from a relationship with a male.

I have had friends in the past that were lesbians (no longer in touch, or i would have saved this step here), who have mentioned the connection between two women is nothing like a heterosexual relationship.

That is why i need a female who understands these specifically and share their input.

Men can look at this all day and not know the difference, that is why i need a female to answer this. Specifically someone who might have had the experience in which i am speaking.

BunnyMaz
02-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Those feelings you're asking about are different for everyone. Seriously. When you say you know how this works heterosexually, what you actually mean is you know how it works for you.

I'm queer, I'm attracted to people regardless of gender, and I can tell you very clearly. The attraction I feel for women is identical to the attraction I feel for men. I like similar things in men and in women - dark hair, large, shapely noses, small chins and jaws, body hair and natural musk. I see a gorgeous guy with a juicy butt, I feel a little damp in my pants and my heart flutters. I see a gorgeous woman with a butt I want to sink my teeth into, I also feel a little damp in my pants and my heart flutters.

Romance isn't something that often enters my head regardless of who I'm attracted to. I'm a fuck-first sort of person. I've been with my mister for almost a decade now, and I love him more than I've ever loved anyone. Then again, my record for longevity before him was six months and that was an open relationship, so y'know.

That said, even then, the specific attraction I have felt for each individual person I've been attracted to has been unique. I can't give a definitive answer to the queer woman's perspective because I can't even give a difinitive answer for this individual queer woman's perspective.

What do I look for differently in a man than in a woman? I was going to say cock and pussy, but that would exclude transmen and transwomen, and I don't exclude any people of any gender identity.

Cath
02-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Yeah, not happening. BunnyMaz gave you a good answer, and that's all you're getting.

Lenny, this thread, and your question, smells strongly of trolling. I'm closing it.

Appeal if you feel strongly. I'm going to need a good reason to keep this open.