PDA

View Full Version : What do you do on Friday nights?

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Inquiring minds wanna know.

scarletpeaches
01-28-2012, 04:22 AM
Nothing. I stayed in. Unless you count visiting my dad.

I'm getting old.

areteus
01-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Based on tonight... eat take away, drink a bottle of wine, drink a bottle of mulled wine, drink port, watch The Two Towers and then post angsty IC fic to LRP game fiction boards...

HarryHoskins
01-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Drink, then repeat. :)

Silver King
01-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Inquiring minds wanna know.
The same thing I do every night: keep an eye out to make sure you're not causing any trouble.

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 05:22 AM
The same thing I do every night: keep an eye out to make sure you're not causing any trouble.

Moi? Je ne pas troublemaker. Or something like that.

thothguard51
01-28-2012, 05:26 AM
What every 60+ year old man does on a friday night. Begging for lap dances...

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 05:27 AM
Based on tonight... eat take away, drink a bottle of wine, drink a bottle of mulled wine, drink port, watch The Two Towers and then post angsty IC fic to LRP game fiction boards...

Hmm. I like the drinking of wine part.

When my husband comes home I will be drinking some wine, too.

And The Two Towers--assuming you mean The Lord of the Rings--I just watched that the other night! We got the extended edition for Christmas.

Now we just have to watch Part III, The Return of the King.

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 05:34 AM
What every 60+ year old man does on a friday night. Begging for lap dances...

Are you a 60+ year old man?

Hey, look what he did to my thread title!

Silver King
01-28-2012, 05:38 AM
Hey, look what he did to my thread title!
I saw that. It went from boring to engaging in no time flat!

Kateness
01-28-2012, 05:41 AM
Not work. Definitely not work. *sigh*

*works*

Mclesh
01-28-2012, 05:51 AM
Dinner with the mother-in-law.

Friday nights: where have you gone?

thothguard51
01-28-2012, 06:07 AM
No getting drunk for the lap dancers, they get sloppy...

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 06:21 AM
I think many people get a little bit crazy on Friday nights.

Drivers, for example. Totally different rules of the road on Fridays. Anything goes.

thothguard51
01-28-2012, 06:24 AM

Drivers, for example. Totally different rules of the road on Fridays. Anything goes.

Especially if they are getting a lap dancy while driving. And you thought text messaging while driving was dangerous...

Silver King
01-28-2012, 06:26 AM
Looks like the thread has been renamed, once again, this time in Nick's honor.

Go Nick!

Jonathan Figaro
01-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Build my empire. No time for drinking. Well, (slight cough) there always time for drinking. :)

Ol' Fashioned Girl
01-28-2012, 06:46 AM

And sometimes I help.

Silver King
01-28-2012, 06:54 AM
And sometimes I help.
Yeah, Katho takes the work of two mods, full time, to keep her in line. Good thing it's a labor of love. :)

rhymegirl
01-28-2012, 06:55 AM
And sometimes I help.

Silver King changed my thread title, OFG.

It was rated G when I named it. I am completely innocent.

Silver King
01-28-2012, 07:08 AM
Silver King changed my thread title, OFG.

It was rated G when I named it. I am completely innocent.
Oh sure, likely story. Blame me, why don't you, while I was elsewhere minding my own business the whole time...

M.Charles
01-28-2012, 07:10 AM
*missed all the fun thread title changes*

What do I do on Friday nights?

Same thing I do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Whoops. Sorry. Animaniac flash back.

Well, I *tried* to convince dh to take me on a coffee date. To Chapters. So I could pick up some magazines that I want to submit to.

He said that that's not a coffee date, that's a 'take me to Chapters to buy magazines' trip. Picky, picky. He didn't bite.

I suppose it could be that it's just started snowing, but I think he's being a weenie.

And has also ensured that his weenie won't be getting any dates soon either! :evil

Silver King
01-28-2012, 07:24 AM
...his weenie won't be getting any dates soon either! :evil
That has inspired a new thread title.

Stand back!

Sydneyd
01-28-2012, 07:32 AM
I'm diggin the title changes here. Though this latest one is a little :e2yawn:

Edit: Much better :D

M.Charles
01-28-2012, 07:35 AM
That has inspired a new thread title.

Stand back!
Oh my...LMAO!

thothguard51
01-28-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh sure, likely story. Blame me, why don't you, while I was elsewhere minding my own business the whole time...

If you can change titles while getting a lap dance, I bow to your superior talents...

thothguard51
01-28-2012, 07:48 AM
*missed all the fun thread title changes*

What do I do on Friday nights?

Same thing I do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

Whoops. Sorry. Animaniac flash back.

Well, I *tried* to convince dh to take me on a coffee date. To Chapters. So I could pick up some magazines that I want to submit to.

He said that that's not a coffee date, that's a 'take me to Chapters to buy magazines' trip. Picky, picky. He didn't bite.

I suppose it could be that it's just started snowing, but I think he's being a weenie.

And has also ensured that his weenie won't be getting any dates soon either! :evil

This is why lap dances are so important. This simple sharing can bond two people together, three if your really into it...

Instead of suggesting a a coffee date, suggest a lap dance and your partner will take you anywhere. Why, because they can not think rationally when the blood flow to the brain is restricted...

M.Charles
01-28-2012, 07:49 AM
If you can change titles while getting a lap dance, I bow to your superior talents...
True...I thought I was good at multitasking, but typing during a lap dance...yeah, that's got me beat!

M.Charles
01-28-2012, 07:57 AM
This is why lap dances are so important. This simple sharing can bond two people together, three if your really into it...

Instead of suggesting a a coffee date, suggest a lap dance and your partner will take you anywhere. Why, because they can not think rationally when the blood flow to the brain is restricted...
We have a new baby in the house. #5. I don't think a lap dance would get me anywhere I want to be. Again. :ROFL:

Plus, he's not stupid. He'd demand the dance in advance.

*pours a mug of straight Bailey's*

Cheers to Friday night!

Cliff Face
01-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Friday nights? Probably come on AW...

I don't party anymore, I don't have a girlfriend - so yeah, I come on AW and bug the hell out of you people. :tongue

Sydneyd
01-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Friday nights? Probably come on AW...

I don't party anymore, I don't have a girlfriend - so yeah, I come on AW and bug the hell out of you people. :tongue

And we luuuurve you for it :D

areteus
01-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Hmm. I like the drinking of wine part.

When my husband comes home I will be drinking some wine, too.

And The Two Towers--assuming you mean The Lord of the Rings--I just watched that the other night! We got the extended edition for Christmas.

Now we just have to watch Part III, The Return of the King.

Return of the king is tonight's weekend film... though we may only get through part I of that before going to bed as we have less wine than we did last night for some inexplicable reason... we suspect mice have drunk it all.

I am also laying off the angsty fic writing tonight. It is very bad for the liver.

M.Charles
01-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Cliff, you'll go through a phase...

No gf, come to AW on wknd nights.
Gf, busy wknd nights.
Married over a year, back to AW on wknd nights.
:ROFL:

rhymegirl
01-29-2012, 04:05 AM
Return of the king is tonight's weekend film... though we may only get through part I of that before going to bed as we have less wine than we did last night for some inexplicable reason... we suspect mice have drunk it all.

Just finished watching Return of the King. Four hours sitting on the couch!

bettielee
01-29-2012, 04:11 AM
I don't do NOTHIN'!

Cliff Face
01-29-2012, 04:39 AM
Cliff, you'll go through a phase...

No gf, come to AW on wknd nights.
Gf, busy wknd nights.
Married over a year, back to AW on wknd nights.
:ROFL:

See, my plan is to meet a writer girl who will come on AW with me. :tongue

This way, when we've been married over a year and I'm on here, it's like a date night or something. :D

M.Charles
01-29-2012, 06:34 AM
See, my plan is to meet a writer girl who will come on AW with me. :tongue

This way, when we've been married over a year and I'm on here, it's like a date night or something. :D
Hopefully, you're a 'back of the head' man, then! ;)

kayleamay
01-29-2012, 06:53 AM
listen to kids whine
take kids to rent a movie
listen to husband whine
*take husband to store to buy wine and Doritos
listen to dog whine
stand in yard for twenty minutes while dog chooses most desirable place to urinate
turn on TV
realize that I've already watched everything on TV that doesn't suck
check e-mail
check bank balance
cry
pay bills
write a paragraph
delete a paragraph
hear husband opening wine
run into kitchen and pour myself extra large glass before husband snarfs it all up
sit down on couch and watch documentary about making cheese then fall asleep ten minutes in

*Although I do not approve of the pairing of wine and Doritos, it is one of those disgusting habits one must tolerate in a person she otherwise adores. I know you're probably tempted to tell me to intervene somehow. Please don't. I've tried. He is incurable. However, this is to be expected from a man who thinks Velveeta is the best cheese on the planet.

M.Charles
01-29-2012, 07:25 AM
Dear God, Velveeta?

*faints*

LadyVonFright
02-01-2012, 07:44 PM
well...these last 2 fridays were exceptionally boring...i did absolutely nothing...i literally sat on my couch and stared...well i suppose that is technically doing something hah ;)

shyne
02-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Really depends

Sometimes I'll have a couple of beers and watch kung-fu movies on youtube, or participate in some humorous merriment around town, or sit in front of a computer and loathe what I've typed.

DragonHeart
02-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I work Friday nights. :( Then when I get home I just read or throw something on Netflix for a bit before going to sleep because I also work Saturday mornings.