PDA

View Full Version : Cult Britannia.co.uk Looking For Reviewers (Being Human UK)

Tomspy77
01-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Cult Britannia is a UK website that focuses on all things British cult media and is a sister site to the popular Doctor Who website Kasterborous.
(http://www.kasterborous.com/)
We are currently looking for reviewers, mainly to cover Being Human series four on BBC Three, which starts on the first Sunday in February.

I will also consider other submissions you may have including reviews and opinion pieces of older UK based genre books, television shows, audio plays etc..

You do NOT have to be in the UK to write for us, so even if you are not from the UK your submission(s) will be considered, just as long as you can watch the series in a timely manner, we like most reviews to be up ASAP from when they are shown on TV.

Reviews and other pieces should be at least 500 words min and sent in word format.

Before you start please email me for the site's style guide (Nothing major, just a few formatting rules) at this email with "Cult Britannia Submissions" in the subject line.

thomasspychalski@hotmail.com

We are of course unable to pay writers at this time but it should be noted that some of Kasterborus/Cult Britannia's best writers (Myself included) have found other work from credits built at the two sites and Cult Britannia is already getting pretty good hits, even higher for timely reviews so definitely a chance to get yourself out there and build up your online credits.

Thanks for your time guys and hope to hear from some of you soon,

Thomas Spychalski
Editor of Cult Britannia

Cult Britannia (http://www.cultbritannia.co.uk/)

Tomspy77
02-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Just dropping a note in here that I still could use at least one or two more people to handle some of the Being Human reviews.

The writer I got via this posting has been perfect and racked up over a thousand views of his work in two days time, so if interested please apply as there is still room for a couple more writers and still time to apply and submit!

Thanks again. ;-)