Who's the bigger nut?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
I got into an argument this morning over the horn with my kidling sweetie over who was the greater dolt (I won), which turned into the germ for this poll:

Who's the bigger nut?

For the "Other" category, you need to elaborate in a post.

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Jack! This is much much more fun that "Who do you love?" Although that is fun, too.

I haven't made up my mind yet...although I might vote for you just to find out what kind of naughty things you'll do for me. Not that I need them, it's just curiosity. ;)

Plus, I say, elaborate in a post, no matter who you pick!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, this is a hard decision to make. I'll have to ponder on this a bit and come back to vote later. Am I the only sane one left???

Hold on, the voices in my head are telling me something.....Oh, he says you're ALL nuts. Ha, wierdos...glad I'm not nuts.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Celia Cyanide said:
Oh, Jack! This is much much more fun that "Who do you love?" Although that is fun, too.

Gee, thanks Celia....

I suppose I could have done "Hate Battles" instead but with the upcoming holiday / Christmas season, I thought I'd aim for the positive instead...

Take care all - and since this isn't a multiple choice I'll probably vote for "Other" because frankly anyone that writes has to be a little nutty (including myself)!

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
First, my apologies to all you nutballs who didn't make the first nine slots of the poll. But, O and alas, there are but nine slots and, well, if you're a nutball, you're pretty much wandering around lost in the fog banks of your own introspective universe, anyway, so I doubt you'll notice much too much.

Celia, I picked you because...

1. Your name, second only to mine in the cool factor.
2. Your attitude: totally Bohemian.
3. Your choice of lifestyle: rabid bi-ultra-king-type.
4. I know this hasn't anything to do with anything, but, well, for some strange reason, whenever I picture you, I picture some combination of King Kong and Faye Wraye. Make of that what you will.
5. You're the only person on this site who seems who all one thing. You really seem uniform in your image. Other people, there's such dissonance. But, for me, it's easier to attach a single emotion to you because you seem more of a character than a biege, run-of-the-mill person.
6. There's a tiny bit of you've got my back so I get yours.
7. You're an actress who's been in a production of Titus, which earns you at least five bonus strokes on the freakie-deakie-o-meter.
8. You tend to radiate an ethereal, airy nutiness wrapped about a hard-packed nucleus of furious-electron dynamism.
9. And, lastly, because you always seem to have come straight from a kegger or rave or some X-static revel and gusts of ganja-inspired lunacy seem to just roll off you in great, psychadelic billows.

How's that?

Lantern Jack

My kitten knows kung-fu!
Registered
Reaction score
My-Immortal said:
Gee, thanks Celia....

I suppose I could have done "Hate Battles" instead but with the upcoming holiday / Christmas season, I thought I'd aim for the positive instead...

Take care all - and since this isn't a multiple choice I'll probably vote for "Other" because frankly anyone that writes has to be a little nutty (including myself)!

Easy there, Tiger (or Tigress, I'm not sure if you're a guy or gal). I think Miss Celia was referring to my "Why did you fall in love with your spouse?" thread. Let's all be friends.

Remember, I'm the only dissonant quotient around here!

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
Lantern Jack said:
Easy there, Tiger (or Tigress, I'm not sure if you're a guy or gal). I think Miss Celia was referring to my "Why did you fall in love with your spouse?" thread. Let's all be friends.

Remember, I'm the only dissonant quotient around here!

No, actually, I did mean the love battles, which I do think are fun. I don't mean to knock them when I say this is more fun...it's just that if I were in a love battle, I would have to get my friends to register here just so they could vote for me. :)

JAlpha

Smilie Fanatic
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
diaryofaliteraryfictioneditor.blogspot.com
Celia Cyanide said:
...it's just that if I were in a love battle, I would have to get my friends to register here just so they could vote for me. :)

Lantern Jack said:
But, for me, it's easier to attach a single emotion to you because you seem more of a character than a biege, run-of-the-mill person.

That's already been done--last spring. It was called the Absolute Write Idol Contest :ROFL: But, what do I know? I'm just one of the beige, run of the mill people :roll: I'm soooooo beige, I can't even bring myself to vote in this poll.

Last edited:

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
so you say...and then get another vote...I better start jockin'! C'mon, people, show me so some love!

Actually, Truman, I am quite fond of you, too. You are the only person I would have picked after LJ.

mkcbunny

Bufflehead
Registered
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
I'm sad I only got one vote. I better start ****in' around more.
Oh truman, we love you. I wanted to vote for you both, but this is one of those dratted "only vote once" polls. But as much as I love you and DO think you're wacky, LJ posts a freak-post EVERY SINGLE DAY. Sometimes twice. You're a god, truman, but LJ is trying too hard not to win the nutters poll.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I voted for you too.... Come to the House of HATE and let's play, Jackie dear, let's play a lot of...games.......

Muahahahahah!!!!!!!!

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
Hahah. That's okay. One shouldn't have to try to win the nut poll. That's like doing your best to be original, or making an effort to be more Zen in one's life.

You win this round, Jacky.

But I'll trump your nuts sooner or later!

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
I'm sad I only got one vote. I better start ****in' around more.

Look again, darlin'. Ya got more than one vote.

How could I be on the same list as Zach???

JAlpha

Smilie Fanatic
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
diaryofaliteraryfictioneditor.blogspot.com
trumancoyote said:
Hahah. That's okay. One shouldn't have to try to win the nut poll. That's like doing your best to be original, or making an effort to be more Zen in one's life.

You win this round, Jacky.

But I'll trump your nuts sooner or later!

Darn you Zach, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to throw in your proverbial bath towel too soon. Geeze, now I gotta step out of my beige box and vote for you. That's OK, you get my {beigeness) :ROFL: Now if that ain't nutty, than I don't know what is :)

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
'Cause you're crazy, crazy-pants.

I gave you my vote 'cause I've heard what you do behind closed doors.

I woulda' voted for William, but he's too evil to be nuts, if that makes any sense.

trumancoyote

My Name is Sweet Thing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.janetismeantome.com
JAlpha said:
Darn you Zach, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to throw in your proverbial bath towel too soon. Geeze, now I gotta step out of my beige box and vote for you. That's OK, you get my {beigeness) :ROFL: Now if that ain't nutty, than I don't know what is :)

Beige? I've always imagined your box to be more rosy ;)

(Bath Towel has been removed and replaced with Towel of Filthiness).

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
trumancoyote said:
'Cause you're crazy, crazy-pants.

I gave you my vote 'cause I've heard what you do behind closed doors.

Better tell me what you've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.