So great that we've run out of appropriate compliments?

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well I never! :)

This sort of thing has never happened to me before. What I'd like -- what I'd really, really like -- is a litany of insults to follow. You know you can do it and you know you want to.

So clever up and throw some inappropriate comments toward a fella who just made it to an indescribably appropriate stage! :)

Last edited:

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Well I never! :)

This sort of thing has never happened to me before. What I'd like -- what I'd really, really like -- is a litany of insults to follow. You know you can do it and you know you want to.

So clever up and throw some inappropriate comments toward a fella who just made it to an indescribably appropriate stage! :)

Sugar, didn't anyone evah 'splain to you that you have to give us something to work with? Give me something to take potshots at and I'll be happy to oblige. :D

Mine is so far off the mark I'd like it frozen in time--no more comments, please--just so I can revel in it.

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ahem, just to be clear: you are *begging* for affectionate snark?

Wait a minute! Did you just insult me under the radar? Nice work! :)

Sugar, didn't anyone evah 'splain to you that you have to give us something to work with? Give me something to take potshots at and I'll be happy to oblige. :D

Oh you know, well, I'm English for a start -- that should give you plenty of angles to work on. I'm your typical human type human, so name a flaw and it's likely I got it. Oh, and also I'm a total buffoon!

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Harry. You're about right on for your post count - maybe a little late. (How's that for snark?) But, I will say you've accumulated your post count in an incredibly short period of time. Puma

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Harry. You're about right on for your post count - maybe a little late. (How's that for snark?) But, I will say you've accumulated your post count in an incredibly short period of time. Puma

You always give it to me best, Puma! Come on, howsabout a little more. :)

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
US cash...
no euro's...

Sounds good to me [though I might could pay you fifty Greek Euros to the dollar, sound good?].

Now, about this bridge ... I'm hoping for a nice little something that leads from a verse to a chorus. Failing that, could you provide a flaming olive branch? I'll settle for something solid crossing water -- I'm not picky -- got any Waynes that play for Manchester City?

If so, I'll buy Wayne's missus -- can't go wrong there! :)

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm so confused. This must mean you suck. So there. You suck. And, um, Stephenie Meyer! And, and, Christopher Paolini! No, wait! JAMES PATTERSON ET ALIA!!!

[Brushes off hands, exits stage left, on pony.]

Reaction score
I'm only here because I received a PM some time back suggesting that this seemed like my kind of thread. Can't think why! :D

I've had a few things to deal with and got pulled away from spending as much time on AW as I used to, so I'm just catching up with my PMs now.

So, uh...yeah. You all suck cheesy donkey dick. Or something.

Now someone make me a cup of tea!

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going on......

Why are we insulting Harry?

Oh yeah... Harry! You're a knob!