Status
Not open for further replies.

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
Click this and follow the instructions, and it will tell you your personality.

Everyone who draws a picture will have their house put on Absolute Write Street, which is here.

You can't beat my house in coolness, but you can try.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Right now they're overloaded with traffic and have suspended the draw-a-house feature. I'll check back later--it's much too cold to keep camping out (unless I visit you in Tucson).

Maryn, who used to live there

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
heh--I mustv'e gotten mine done in the nick of time....I take some issue with the personality-test portion of the exercise.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I told you the personalityquiz part looked extremely suspect. For one thing, the "fatal server error" seemed a bit insulting.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Mac, how on earth did you draw such a detailed house?

ETA: I didn't agree with the personality part. The questions didn't seem to apply to my house. Like the windows, many small or one large open or closed? I had many windows, some small, some large, all open. But I like my house :)

Last edited:

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Well, that was fun. :) Nice, peaceful house in the woods...

Now, back to life. lol

take care all -

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 said:
I didn't agree with the personality part. The questions didn't seem to apply to my house. Like the windows, many small or one large open or closed? I had many windows, some small, some large, all open. But I like my house :)
I agree. My personality part wasn't too accurate either.

Oh, except for the studmuffin part...

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.
Actually, mine was fairly close to the real me. It's all in fun of course, but I was shocked after reading the replies here that mine was a decent indicator of my personality.

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Aaaaaaand cue non-supported psychobabble!

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Sorry, I stopped reading at...

You are a gifted artist

Although I did laugh at the doubled-up 'your life is always full of changes'. Not here, it's not!

Last edited:

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

Not too bad...I didn't mind living alone when I was single - but now that I'm married with kids I prefer living with them. :) The rest is fairly accurate execpt for the last part. I don't have an inflated (or deflated) sense of myself - I'm just me (no more, no less). I wouldn't say I am VERY tidy - but I'm not a slob either.

Interesting...and it was fun to draw again (though any little bump of the mouse messed up the straight lines! LOL)

Take care all -

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I Live Next Door to Richard

Here's my personality:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go.<<<They say that like it's a good thing. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. <<<They got this part totally wrong. Unless you count here. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.<<<<<Too bad. I try real hard. You don't think much about yourself.

Lyra Jean

Two years old now.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beyondtourism.wordpress.com
It doesn't know what I am

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.
shim.gif
shim.gif

BlackCrowesChick

Uptown Girl
Registered
Reaction score
That was fun. Some of my personality test was right, but some of it was way off. Here's what it told me:
Based on the drawing and the 10 answers they gave this is a summary of their personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Did everyone get the last line: "You don't think much about yourself."

LOL

Take care all -

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This is what I got for personality:

"You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

Gee thanks, was what I thought of that last line. Some of it is accurate but some is not.

I agree with what some people have said about the choices in that quiz. When asked whether we drew a bunch of small windows or one large one, I thought, Neither! I drew 2 small windows, not a bunch of them. But that wasn't one of the choices. When they asked, Did you draw a fence? I thought, No, because we weren't told to draw a fence.

And I agree that some of you drew really nice houses!! Mine looks like a trailer or something.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Mine is a work of art too, Kathy! teehee. But I like your yellow dress! :)

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
My-Immortal said:
Did everyone get the last line: "You don't think much about yourself."
A strange thing to say to people who volunteered to take a personality test, huh?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 said:
Mine is a work of art too, Kathy! teehee. But I like your yellow dress! :)

Nothing wrong with yours, Sara. I had trouble holding the paintbrush. I guess I have unsteady hands. Too much caffeine!! But some people here are true artists!

Yes, that's my yellow gardening dress, don't ya know. I thought yellow would be cheerful and yet they still told me I don't think much of myself. Go figure!

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

My-Immortal

Mr. Invisible
Registered
Reaction score
Boy, we live on a rather interesting 'street', don't we? :) Nice castle, treehouse and T-P - and Rhymegirl, what a bright yellow dress you have! Hmmm...I feel a little underdressed with my black jeans a blue sweatshirt. LOL

Take care all -

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

My profile was vaguely accurate but that last sentence would be pretty hard to live up to. As writers, don't we need to think about ourselves (analyze our lives, experiences, etc.)? Or, maybe I am just "doing it wrong"? Maybe I have been trying too hard. Maybe I haven't been trying hard enough. Maybe I have....owww, owwww, I have a headache from all of this thinking about myself.

As far as all of you, WOW! there are some absolutely amazing houses on our street. I am humbled by your creativity.

Judy

Myimmortal, I didn't copy your house or your answers, must have been ESP or dumb luck on my part.

Last edited:

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
The "Building your house, please wait" message hung on my screen so long that I gave up and closed the window. My house didn't appear on the street when I checked. It looked amazingly like Mac's, down to having a chimney at the left, except that Mac made a vegetable garden and I made landscaping, which, incidentally, I did before reaching the "Make a garden" page.

Drawing with a touchpad is imprecise.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
It's just a guess, but I believe if you didn't draw yourself as big as your house, that triggers the "don't think much about yourself" response.

So much for trying to be artistic. Hmph!

I'm laying on a lawn chair in front of my house enjoying a cold one.

Status
Not open for further replies.