Chattanooga placename question

Saanen

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here live in Chattanooga? How do people (particularly young people--this is for a YA book) refer to the Coolidge park where the carousel is? Do they call it Coolidge Park or refer to it some other way, like 'the water park' or something? I've got a number of scenes set there and on the walking bridge (and is it generally called the walking bridge, or do people call it by its real name?).

Any other tips for how things in and around the downtown area are referred to would be a big help too. Thanks!

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Since you have a number of questions about Chattanooga, you might sign up for the City-Data forum and post your questions there. There is a sub-forum for Chattanooga.

Saanen

Registered
Reaction score
OMG. I've been posting here for years and never knew we had a city-data forum! Thanks!

ETA: ...And I can't find the city-data forum. Am I just missing it, or is it in a weird place?

Last edited:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, Saanen, I didn't see your reply until now or I would have replied. Cannelle posted the correct link. The City-Data forum is not connected with AW; it's a totally separate forum. It's really good for location questions because your questions will be answered by locals.