I just noticed something...

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Absolute Write Water Cooler is possibly where I socialize the most, not in the internet but in general.

I pretty much don't go out except to college and besides writing a tweet or a facebook status every now and then this is my home.

I wanted firstly to apologize my erratic behavior. I really wish I could give a excuse for my social awkwardness and my boring nature but I have nil, I have no excuse for being like I am at times. I get nervous, I don't know what to say or don't think well what I must say and frankly, it worries me. I read my posts from before and my posts now and I feel like I'm degenerating, but I digress.

I have met some of the best people in the world here that if I tried to mention all I would feel bad for those I missed. I just want to say...

Thanks for being there.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Back atcha, Max. I, too, socialize here as well as do my writing-related research and networky stuff here. The information I seek is always here, and I've made friends and acquaintances of some absolutely marvelous people.

You're wise not to name anyone, because that gets threads closed. So I'll simply join you in thanking everyone for being here.

Maryn, with a hug

Jehhillenberg

N/A
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Max!! Yah, this place is awesome with some cool people :)

Pyekett

I need no hot / Words.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Max, there are a lot of different ways to be in the world. Don't stress about not being a certain way.

Are you hurting anybody else? That's the key question. If you are not, then just keep bringing the best of you into it. That's more than most are doing, and you will be appreciated for it.

I am certainly glad to see your posts, and I look forward to getting to know you over the years to come here.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: Love ya, max

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
this thread is giving me diabetes.
:D

You're a good guy, Max. You remind me a lot of me when I was younger.

*scratches*
*sniffs fingers*

BeatrixKiddo

Is it summer yet???
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was like that for a long time too. I found interacing with folks online, eventually made me braver to try and socialize more in the "real world". Still a loner, but improving gradually.

If this is where you feel the most comfortable, there's nothing wrong with that. If you have an introverted brain like some of us do, this place is the most natural thing in the world compared to the usual social hangouts where folks "meet". It's just the way your brain is wired.

Don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe find other groups or forums online you enjoy to at least expand more online friendships.

Some folks just aren't that social, and never will be, but the rest of the world tends to give us a hard time about it. You're just the way you are. Nothing wrong with it, as long as you're happy. That's what's important. Do what makes you happy.