PDA

View Full Version : GrayHaven Comics Open Submission Period

AndrewGol
01-16-2012, 10:00 PM
I didn't even see this subforum or I would have posted it here first.

Two years ago I began self publishing The Gathering, an ongoing anthology through my own GrayHaven Comic imprint. We've just gone to print on our 9th issue (Fairy Tales) and in 2012 will be monthly. In addition to priding ourselves on giving newer writers and artists a chance to have their work published many pro creators have contributed stories such as Gail Simone, Sterling Gates, John Jackson Miller, Josh Fialkov, Glenn Greenberg, Mike Lapinski and more.

As we've announced our Q1 2013 titles submissions are open again for both writers and artists for themes such as True Ghost Stories, Pulp Heroes, Crime, Erotica, and others.

We're always looking for new blood so check out the link and we hope to hear from you soon

http://www.grayhavencomics.com/submit/

-andrew

bladestalker
01-17-2012, 10:48 AM
ooo... looks like I'll have to dust off my submissions.

AndrewGol
01-17-2012, 06:44 PM
ooo... looks like I'll have to dust off my submissions.

That's what I like to hear. I love working with people again as they're familiar with the process and I know they'll get their stuff done on time and w/quality work and working with the pros is a blast obviously but I try very hard to get as many new creators into an issue as possible. Love seeing the 'family' grow.

thekingsguard
01-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Never worked in comics before... what exactly does the position require?