PDA

View Full Version : Constructive critiquers wanted for interstitial horror comedy escapades

llamafarmer
01-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Oh yes, some beta reading constructive critiquing it does require. Chapter by chapter or all at once, it's completely up to you.

And adults only, because it's dark, devious and dirty in there.

edit:
Trust me not to research what beta reading actually meant but instead assume it amounted to exactly the same as constructive critiquing. I normally do my research beforehand but one of the few times I don't, it just has to be when I've recently joined a forum and want to make a good impression. I'm going to put on a very large dunce cap and go sit in the corner now.

Andelana
01-22-2012, 02:29 AM
And adults only, because it's dark, devious and dirty in there.

I'd be willing to have a look at the first chapter, Llamafarmer! That way we can see if my constructive critiquing suits you and your story suits me. :) I solemnly swear I won't run off with your manuscript and claim it as my own or hold it ransom for a kilo of llama wool or bite it and give it rabies! ;)

If you like, you can email it to: andelana636 [AT] yahoo [dot] co [full stop] uk :)

llamafarmer
01-26-2012, 09:39 PM
hey thanks :D Your mailbox has...errr...mail!

llamafarmer
03-02-2012, 12:48 AM
No dissrespect to Andelana, who has done an absolutely fantastic job so far, but might anyone else be interested too? The more people who crit me, the better idea I have of what works and what doesn't in my writing. I cannot offer you anything but my thanks, and credit in the finished MS when eventually that time comes.

And I would bat my eyelashes and offer to dance for you; but unfortunately I have virtually no eyelashes (fake ones seem to run from me too) and I can't dance worth a darn. So yeah, just the thanks and eventual credit then!

K.B.R.
03-02-2012, 07:36 AM
I wouldn't mind taking a look at the first few chapters.