PDA

View Full Version : Goal Attained: My Movie is now on Cable TV!

romintl
04-16-2003, 01:31 AM
The Hideaway will air on cable television in April and May in the Chicago suburbs. It is my first film which I wrote, produced, directed and edited. The Hideaway won Platinum Best of Show at the 2002 Aurora Awards and got 3 out of 4 stars in a professional review. See web site for air dates/times/channels and more information about the film and my other projects. http://www.ROMInternational.net

lbasie
04-16-2003, 07:28 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!

Jen
04-16-2003, 08:47 AM
Quite an accomplishment, you should be proud!

billiegslt
12-05-2003, 05:39 AM
Way to Go! Congrats! I do not have the cable tv goal yet. I have a goal to be published. I am currently working on a Christian book and hope to have that published soon.
Congrats again.

cluelessspicycinnamon
12-05-2003, 09:59 AM
That's GREAT!! I would watch it, but I don't have cable, sadly. But congratulations!! That really is a wonderful accomplishment.

Flawed Creation
05-30-2004, 07:56 AM
what's it about?

galleyona
06-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I don't know you but I can relate to your feeling of accomplishment. It feels good, huh? I'm sure you put in a lot of hard work to make it to this point. Be happy and thankful, and then revv up for the next level!

trisha410
07-17-2004, 09:30 AM
romintl -

You have achieved a fantastic goal!

As an optioned screenwriter, seeing my work on the screen is will be the ultimate. It takes hard work, guts, and tenacity. I wish you all the best success in this and all your future endeavors!

Trisha
<a href="http://www.joyfulproductions.com" target="_new">www.joyfulproductions.com</a>

teresa20
07-17-2004, 09:24 PM
you are lucky. my tv goal is not on yet. BUt I want it there someday day in the so I'm trying to work at character and and
making everything seem like it really go on. so It can be a reaction and a good one. so I can have a tv picure or movie out. someday to
congrats anyway
I hope you get good reations from people!