Free Playwright Workshop in Binghamton, NY

robertpauljuser

Hello to all my brothers and sisters in the Great White North.

My theatre group, Theatricks by Starlight, is looking for playwrights to participate in our monthly play writing workshop. We have an experienced panel of playwrights, directors, and actors that critique your play and help get it ready for production in one of our yearly shows. Page to stage in less than a year, and we don't even charge for it.

If you've ever been to Binghamton, you know that every other person thinks he or she is the World's Greatest Painter, but there are unfortunately very few of us who think we are the World's Greatest Playwright, so I've been struggling to drum up writers.

This is our fourth year producing entirely original works, and we are the only group in the Binghamton area engaged in this type of project. We meet the second Thursday of each month, 6:30 at Roberson Museum & Science Center, 30 Front St. in Binghamton. We welcome anyone who wants to come and watch, but do requre that playwrights preschedule.

More information is available here:
http://c-three.net/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=675

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I just wanted to let you know that this was semi-tempting, but ultimately just too far to drive. I'm in the region, but not the area.

Hope you get interest from people who could attend without inconvenience.

Maryn, a ways away