• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Write or Die: Word War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

Registered
Reaction score
Hey AWer's.

Not sure if there's already been a thread posted about this anywhere on the forums (not quite sure on how to use the search feature yet). Anywhoo, just decided to buy myself a copy of Write or Die, and was wondering if anyone else here who uses it was up for a few word war's?
Preferably someone who wouldn't mind setting it up for around 1k+ words with a 60 minute+ time limit. Bring your own coffee...BTW :D

I find myself struggling to stay focused and motivated sometimes and this seem's like a great way of doing just that!

If anyone else is interested, please let me know. I'm available quite a lot during the evening's and often during the day time (daytime's mainly up until February).

KitCat

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Not familiar with the book but we frequently do word wars in AW chat, welcome to come in and start one anytime, there's usually someone around that will join in as long as there's a mod.

Nora0

Registered
Reaction score
Write or Die is an awesome program that "encourages" you to write. There are various settings you can adjust. If I remember correctly, you set the "idle" time as well as the "reminder" that you're not writing. I like the background turning red and flashing as well as sound. My least favorite is the one that erases all your words if you don't keep writing. You can use it online as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.