Need interviewees for paper

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
Folks,

I hate asking, but I still need a couple of people willing to answer a few questions as research for a uni paper.

I'm looking for anyone who has published backlist titles - either via self publishing or republishing with a traditional publisher, or anyone who has been involved in the publishing or release of backlist titles - editors, agents etc.

I'd like to ask about your personal reasons, who instigated it, why you chose the time and method you did, and what effect it's had etc. I'm trying to get a full picture here, so I want to hear about the negatives as well as the positives.

If anyone can give me five minutes of their time that would be great, thanks folks.

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has given me feedback so far, but I still need a few more opinions pretty urgently.

If anyone can answer a few questions via PM today then I would love you forever.

Thanks in hopeful advance,

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just bumping for you. You might start a thread in roundtable with a link to this thead, or just ask a mod to move. Mentioning the backlist thing in the title may help too....

L.C. Blackwell

Keeper of Fort Blanket
Registered
Reaction score