Got a letter yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Dear Ruth and Allison Cooke,

I would like to congratulated you and express my delight upon hearing that your contributions to the book Stories of Strength have been published. The use of your talents and generosity will not only be moving to readers, but it will also have a real impact on the lives of hurricane survivors.

As the Member of Parliament for Guelph, I am very proud of the way our community reaches out to those in need and thinks of the less fortunate. I am sure that Stories of Strength will find great success and will help many families and individuals through the funds raised.

I wish you the very best for a wonderful holiday season that is filled with the same warmth that inspired you to share your stories for this important cause.

Sincerely,

Brenda Chamberlain, M.P.

:D

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
I love this.

I wanna live in Guelph! The reporter I spoke to there was so proud of you, too. What a supportive community.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Ruth! This is so cool. I hope you don't mind me adding to your thread -- I just received the following letter myself....
Dear Charlie:

I enjoyed reading about your talent and interests in the Banff Crag and Canyon and wanted to congratulate you on the recent publishing of your short story Breaking the Ice in Stories of Strength. How exciting!

I sincerely wish you every success and all the best with future endeavours.

Sincerely,

Janis

Janis Tarchuk
M.L.A. - Banff - Cochrane
Chair, Standing Policy Committee
on Economic Development and Finance
Legislative Assembly of Alberta

Last edited:

Cabria

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ruth and Charlie,

Great letters! Congrats!
emoteThumbs.gif
emoteThumbs.gif

Yeshanu

Elf Queen
Registered
Reaction score
I hope you don't mind me adding to your thread -- I just received the following letter myself....
Not at all. You'd told me you'd received the letter... Only fair that if I share mine, you gotta share yours!

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yeshanu said:
Not at all. You'd told me you'd received the letter... Only fair that if I share mine, you gotta share yours!
Now we just need to send them a reply thanking them for their letters, and tell them we'd be more than happy to sign their copy of SoS.
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.