• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta reader for multi-cultural romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

reason00

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Rhonda and I'm looking for a beta reader. I have a wonderful critique group but we only meet twice per month, 20 pages per session. Before I pay an editor to critique my finished novel, I'd like a second (or third?) pair of eyes to take a look.

The story is romance and it's spicy (not erotic). Think Brenda Jackson. In return, I'd be happy to read your manuscript if we are a good match. As I've published a book before and received positive responses from it, I don't need hand holding. Give it to me straight.

If you're not a writer and just want to read and critique, that's fine too. I just need someone who is passionate about the romance genre.

Thanks!

Jazzy Waltz

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
I write romance and am looking for a beta too, so if you're interested shoot me a message and we can exchange contact info. :)

CaseyMack

Write more; worry less!
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Rhonda,
I'm interested in your offer. I'm very familiar with interracial romances, and would enjoy a spicy story. If you're still looking for betas, please PM me.
Cheers,
Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.