PDA

View Full Version : You know what I was thinking?

butterfly
12-31-2011, 04:58 PM
We wrack our brains for the perfect words to make the perfect sentences that we can assemble into paragraphs and turn into pages in the hopes we will have enough to form chapters that interest us enough to persevere until we know we have come to the final sentence that allows us to say, "yes! That's it!".

We outline and research and write notes on post-its and napkins and grocery receipts and highlight and pencil our writing books and spend minutes and hours and days organizing all this because we feel possessed in the feeling that we must.

We're nuts.

But we must love it.

That's what I was thinking.

swvaughn
12-31-2011, 06:36 PM
We're nuts.

Hey! I'm not nuts...

I'm a masochist. :tongue

(okay, maybe I'm just a teensy bit crazy :D)

Soccer Mom
12-31-2011, 09:05 PM
You know what I'm thinking? This might be better in office party.

BeatrixKiddo
01-01-2012, 12:41 AM
Thank goodness for post-its. I'd be lost without them. The problem is, I now have more of them in my purse then I should. lol. I even write down story ideas on my gas receipts. I think I have more "notes" then actual writing completed.

Heh.

We are crazy, but the good kind.

"We're good enough, we're smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like us."

Silver King
01-01-2012, 05:12 AM
I was thinking our butterfly could use a new avatar. And it so happens that I came across one recently that would seem to suit her quite well:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/12-27-11003-SM.jpg

Cassiopeia
01-01-2012, 05:58 AM
I was thinking our butterfly could use a new avatar. And it so happens that I came across one recently that would seem to suit her quite well:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa62/Silver-King/12-27-11003-SM.jpg
I agree...completely fitting.

Flowerfairy
01-01-2012, 09:38 AM
I echo that!:)

I was told that words are demons, armies, friends, foes, ghosts, etc all in various shapes and sizes. They have very many names e.g: Abandamentalitiously yours.

Edit: oops! I am not trying to derail the thread. I have been thinking of new words to express myself. :cool:

jenngreenleaf
01-01-2012, 10:18 AM
We wrack our brains for the perfect words to make the perfect sentences that we can assemble into paragraphs and turn into pages in the hopes we will have enough to form chapters that interest us enough to persevere until we know we have come to the final sentence that allows us to say, "yes! That's it!".

We outline and research and write notes on post-its and napkins and grocery receipts and highlight and pencil our writing books and spend minutes and hours and days organizing all this because we feel possessed in the feeling that we must.

We're nuts.

But we must love it.

That's what I was thinking.

Sounds good to me!!! (And not because I'm nuts ... that's a different kind of story...)

:e2chain:

BeatrixKiddo
01-03-2012, 03:01 AM
I decided to stop thinking for the New Year because it makes my brain hurt.