Welcome Melina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutewrite

Melina is the new moderator of the Goals and Accomplishments board. I have no doubt that you will all love the heck out of her. She is lovable. :heart

Melina, I swear I'll send you instructions and the Mod Squad password soon. I'm trying to finish all the "appointments" so I can send everyone instructions all at once.

Arisa81

Welcome Melina ! :party

This is one of my favourite boards ! So I am here often.
Most of the time it is pretty quiet, but maybe we can lure people in here.

I started monthly goal threads and they seem to be going well. I am such a goal person. Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly hehe.

Mridu

Hi Melina! :welc

This is one of my favorite boards too. Putting goals up in public makes me want to achieve them even more, and I love seeing how everyone else is doing with theirs.

Looking forward to seeing more of you around. :coffee

Melina

Re: Welcome Melina

Oh, thank you *sniff, sniff* ya got me all misty-eyed...

Seriously, though, folks--this is, in my opinion, the coolest place on the web for writers, and I am really excited to be a part of it! I'm so looking forward to all the great interaction!

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Melina
:heart

Melina

Re: Welcome Melina

April--I'm so happy to have regular contributors like you and Mridu around! I know I'll be looking to you to set the example for the rest of us...(No pressure :grin )

Mridu--I know what you mean about how helpful it is to commit yourself publicly to your goals. It really works on me, too! I'm really looking forward to having your guidance around here! :hug

Status
Not open for further replies.