Interviewee from Prague wanted!

Nimeni

Registered
Reaction score
So, I'm working on this story right now that's about two Czech alchemists living in Prague and for authenticity's sake I not only want to visit the city next month to get a general feel, but I'd also like to talk to someone from that area, preferably someone with a bit of knowledge about history and folklore, but if that's not possible, that's also okay. If someone is interested, I'd appreciate it if they sent me a private message on AW, as I don't want to give out my e-mail-adress just like that.

Thanks in advance! ^^

Smiling Ted

Ah-HA!
Registered
Reaction score
The nicest thing to do on this forum is to post an answer in the forum itself; that way other folks can benefit from the same information.

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
The nicest thing to do on this forum is to post an answer in the forum itself; that way other folks can benefit from the same information.

Perfectly willing to do that, but the OP asked for a PM response, and so that was how I responded, in case it was a question she didn't want asked in the open. But I'm more than happy to post my responses to the questions she asked in email if she's happy to post them. I don't know how it works in this sort of situation, where it wasn't one specific question but a whole lot. If my responding in PM only has offended anyone, I apologise.

L.C. Blackwell

Keeper of Fort Blanket
Registered
Reaction score
It hasn't offended me. "Experts wanted" oftentimes means just that. It happens every now and then that somebody takes it offline, and as far as I'm concerned, that's perfectly appropriate.

Nimeni

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, well, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but the e-mails have gotten so wordy that I wouldn't actually know how to put them in a coherent post. I could try though if somebody wishes for it.

L.C. Blackwell

Keeper of Fort Blanket
Registered
Reaction score
Or if somebody has a really compelling interest, they might PM you about sharing. I honestly don't know why this even came up, since I've seen plenty of discussions go offline, and it shouldn't be a problem for anybody when it happens. :)

Nimeni

Registered
Reaction score
Or if somebody has a really compelling interest, they might PM you about sharing. I honestly don't know why this even came up, since I've seen plenty of discussions go offline, and it shouldn't be a problem for anybody when it happens. :)

Oh okay then. :)
I'm kinda new here and I'm still not too familiar with this board.