Season's Greetings!

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
To everyone who stops by Western - Season's Greetings. I hope your holidays are happy and that 2012 will be kind to you. Puma

ETA: I don't think it's fair the title lines are so small - apologies for the typo - I can't really see what I type in the line.

Last edited:

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Happy right now and forever more to everyone wherever they may be. :)

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, now I'm puzzled - the typo in Greetings is no longer there. Who changed it and how? I've never been able to. Puma

HarryHoskins

Straw-fed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ETA: I don't think it's fair the title lines are so small - apologies for the typo - I can't really see what I type in the line.

When writing a title, I usually write it in the body of the post so that Firefox can spell check it and then copy past it up to the top. This should work well for both spelling and sight issues. :)

Okay, now I'm puzzled - the typo in Greetings is no longer there. Who changed it and how? I've never been able to. Puma

That was me, by Xmas osmosis. Happy xmas, Puma. :)

Puma

Retired and loving it!
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, Harry. I tried to correct it after I saw it but couldn't. In the "old days" titles could only be changed by mods. So now I'm doubly puzzled (but I do appreciate the fix.) Puma