PDA

View Full Version : I start the first module for my degree in february

Anninyn
12-23-2011, 02:45 PM
And I just bought the set books while receiving the assignment info etc.

Does anyone mind if I have a quiet panic attack over here on the floor? I promise not to take too long.

KellyAssauer
12-23-2011, 04:02 PM
I promise not to take too long.

Didn't you say that the last time? ;)

Cliff Face
12-23-2011, 04:03 PM
I'll be joining you come March. Eep!

*panics*

Anninyn
12-23-2011, 04:37 PM
Didn't you say that the last time? ;)

Hush. I'm just going to ignore you while wondering why I thought I could do this. I'm lazy and disorganised!

aliwood
12-23-2011, 05:36 PM
I am here with tea, panic away. :)

Good luck with it all. What are you studying? I'm thinking of doing something in October so I may be joining you in the panic.

Anninyn
12-23-2011, 05:37 PM
I'll be getting a BA in English lit and lang if I pass all the modules.

This first module is 'the arts, past and present'

aliwood
12-23-2011, 05:49 PM
I'll be getting a BA in English lit and lang if I pass all the modules.

This first module is 'the arts, past and present'

You are doing the OU! I have reserved a place on the October start for that exact module, and I am also considering the same degree. I did Start writing fiction last year and that was alright but it was only 10 credits. I find the idea of 60 a bit daunting but it seems to be the only way in so I am trying to talk myself into it.

Good luck with it.

Anninyn
12-23-2011, 06:14 PM
You are doing the OU! I have reserved a place on the October start for that exact module, and I am also considering the same degree. I did Start writing fiction last year and that was alright but it was only 10 credits. I find the idea of 60 a bit daunting but it seems to be the only way in so I am trying to talk myself into it.

Good luck with it.

I am! I've heard they're actually very good, and I needed something I could fit around work (when I can get a job) and writing.

Cliff Face
12-24-2011, 02:11 PM
I'll be going to a brick-and-mortar University. My rationale is that OU needs to be paid up-front, whereas in Australian Unis for Aussie citizens, you can defer payment until the point where you're earning so much it hardly matters if you're paying out $50 a week or whatever off your debt.