PDA

View Full Version : Writer Seeking Artist: Wait-- Hear me out!

arkhein
12-21-2011, 11:30 AM
I have several stories already written and comic formatted, ready for an artist to dive into. Most are short stories that are 3-5 pages long, one is 14 pages long and I'm working on five series, at the moment, two of which are already accepted for publishing. Each character in each of the series has a prologue but I only have three characters currently that are attached to an artist.

Herein lies my dilemma. I have a lot characters helping to flesh out the city(s), each with their own story to tell, but I need an artist to bring them to life. Major publishing is the goal and it looks like it will happen sooner than later now that I have a publisher in I'm A Geek Entertainment (which will probably be my main publisher for the rest of the prologues, also).

Also, if anyone is available for pinups and/or concept art, I would like to talk to you, also. There is a lot of artwork on the site and I will help promote you as much as possible, especially if we vibe enough to do more work together.

Thanks all for your consideration,
chris.
http://savyercity.wordpress.com <-- blog site for current projects
http://thehigheruniverse.com/elvis <-- comedic samples in screenplay format
http://geekyuniverse.com <--staff writer
For all inquiries, themostthrowed@gmail.com is my email address

profen4
12-22-2011, 06:50 PM
Did you mean to post this in "nonpaying markets?" It might be tough to find an artist willing to do the heavy lifting for your comic book if you're not going to pay them. ;)

arkhein
12-23-2011, 04:19 AM
I just need concept art and short stories. I have full length stories that I can attach artists to but I would like to work on something small first to sort of feel the chemistry between the artist and myself. If all systems are go then yes, publishing does bring money but I have experienced artists backing out of projects and I just can't afford that at this time.

The short stories and/or concept art will be published in several comic anthologies, including my publisher's, but you know anthologies are strictly to increase your published portfolio and exposure so no money involved there.

I hope this doesn't turn anyone off to working with me, but these are the facts. Thanks to all, btw, who visited the site and who messaged me.

Archerbird
12-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Yea, I'm just going to second what swhibs123 said. Artists that are competent enough to do this sort of thing are bombarded with "offers" such as these all the time. Unless you can guarantee that they'll get paid, you're just another in a LONG line of people who want them to work for free.

What do you mean by " if all systems are go" ?
Do you have a contract? Have your publisher told you to provide your own illustrations? How do you know you'll be able to pay a potential artist in the future?

Anyway, good luck. Hope you find someone to help you.

Amadan
12-26-2011, 03:44 AM
I just need concept art and short stories. I have full length stories that I can attach artists to but I would like to work on something small first to sort of feel the chemistry between the artist and myself. If all systems are go then yes, publishing does bring money but I have experienced artists backing out of projects and I just can't afford that at this time.

The short stories and/or concept art will be published in several comic anthologies, including my publisher's, but you know anthologies are strictly to increase your published portfolio and exposure so no money involved there.

I hope this doesn't turn anyone off to working with me, but these are the facts. Thanks to all, btw, who visited the site and who messaged me.

Wow, I didn't know people still pulled the "Work for free to increase your published portfolio and exposure" gambit and expect to be taken seriously.

Alessandra Kelley
12-26-2011, 07:32 AM
I'm afraid the "experienced artists backing out" comment raises some red flags. Concept art and short stories are still art work that generally needs paying for. It is perhaps a bit much to require professionalism of unpaid workers.

Alessandra Kelley
12-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Wow, I didn't know people still pulled the "Work for free to increase your published portfolio and exposure" gambit and expect to be taken seriously.

Happens all the time to visual artists. Do you writers get this a lot too?

Anna L.
12-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Happens all the time to visual artists. Do you writers get this a lot too?

Oh yes, though it's presented a bit differently. Usually goes 'I have this amazing idea for a bestselling novel. If you write it we can split the profits 50-50!'

The 'amazing idea' is often a vague and useless concept like 'write a book about me/my uncle/my cat'. And if you ever dare to write a book about a cat, they'll probably sue you for stealing their idea.

Archerbird
12-26-2011, 12:20 PM
:D

http://shouldiworkforfree.com/

arkhein
12-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Umm... Okay?

If you look on my site there are scripts, comics and concept art. Everything visual you see there was done by someone else. An artist. For free. Every comic I make gets published. Sometimes we get paid and sometimes we are working simply to increase veiwership of our own separate sites/pages and to increase the number of published credits on our resumes.

The more books an indie artist/writer does and actively promotes, the more likely a publisher is to hire them. Whether for one story/story arc/title or for several. It just depends on how hard I work. And I work very hard every single day to be a man of my word. I've never sold anyone any type of dream or bs. It's just not me.

I guess what I dont understand is how when I posted this same exact call for artists in various art forums (i.e. zwol, conceptart, penciljack) I didnt receive any criticism or negativity. If someone isnt interested, they simply wouldnt post to my thread. What's happening here is people are posting negative comments - I guess to discourage others from showing interest? - when those people should honeslty have just moved on to the next thread.

I didnt ask for critiques on my post; I asked for artists to help me build.

On the other hand, I should probably thank everyone who saw this thread and privately emailed me. Hard work is one of the things that separates the wannabes from the gonnabes.

I will leave you with a couple quotes from people who may know nothing, but probably know more than you about how to get somewhere in this business.

“Hook up with an aspiring artist online and just go make your own comics. Get it written, drawn, lettered, and stick it on the web. Showing that kind of initiative, and actually finishing something, is what separates the gonnabes from the wannabes.” --Andy Diggle on how to become a published comic writer.

"Before I know it, I find myself standing on a table demystifying the entire process, proudly proclaiming that they don't need a motherfucking thing to make their own comicbooks other than the imagination and the willpower. Because that is all you need...! Well that... and an artist to draw the fucker." --Joe Casey.

Thanks,
chris.
http://savyercity.wordpress.com
themostthrowed@gmail.com

Archerbird
12-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Umm... Okay?

I've never sold anyone any type of dream or bs. It's just not me.

I guess what I dont understand is how when I posted this same exact call for artists in various art forums (i.e. zwol, conceptart, penciljack) I didnt receive any criticism or negativity. If someone isnt interested, they simply wouldnt post to my thread. What's happening here is people are posting negative comments - I guess to discourage others from showing interest?

Oh please....

If you had looked around a little better you would have known that comic book artists and illustrators especially are exploited all the time by people who "may or may not be able to pay them", and you wouldn't have to waste your time getting all melodramatic when someone try to tell you.

I still think your previous posts look dodgy, and if you're serious I suggest you talk with someone with a little more experience in getting artists than you currently have.

Good luck. :)

arkhein
12-26-2011, 02:00 PM
If you had looked around a little better you would have known that comic book artists and illustrators especially are exploited all the time by people who "may or may not be able to pay them", and you wouldn't have to waste your time getting all melodramatic when someone try to tell you.

I have friends in the indie comics industry who have been jilted by companies who've told them they would be paid and never gave them a cent so I understand perfectly what artists go through. I honestly do. This is why I posted in the non-compensation section of the forum.

I still think your previous posts look dodgy, and if you're serious I suggest you talk with someone with a little more experience in getting artists than you currently have.

You suggest? Right. What part of "I didn't ask for your opinion" don't you understand? Keep your sarcasm and kindly stop posting to this thread would be my suggestion. Again.

Archerbird
12-26-2011, 02:12 PM
You suggest? Right. What part of "I didn't ask for your opinion" don't you understand? Keep your sarcasm and kindly stop posting to this thread would be my suggestion. Again.

Excuse me? Way to go when someone tries to help.

Good luck. It looks like you'll need it.

arkhein
12-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Okay, thank you so very much for your help. I'm going to post a new thread asking for artists to contact me and I humbly ask that you not try to "help" there, too.

thanks again.

regdog
12-27-2011, 04:16 PM
MOD NOTE

Respect your fellow writer applies when you don't agree with them.

BunnyMaz
12-27-2011, 05:25 PM
:D

http://shouldiworkforfree.com/

I love that chart! Especially like that ALL the answers for "is it for a legitimate business" come out the same.

Filigree
12-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm printing that sucker out and keeping it in my work binder, whenever I have to deal with a--hole design clients who want me to work for free. Thank you!

Arkhein, I'm glad you posted in the non-compensation area, and I hope you do find a good match. Just remember the old manufacturing saying: "You can have it Good, Fast, or Cheap, but not all three."

Silver King
12-28-2011, 05:38 AM
...I'm going to post a new thread asking for artists to contact me and I humbly ask that you not try to "help" there, too.
Please don't start another discussion like this one, as duplicate threads are not allowed here.

In addition, you don't get to choose who can or cannot respond to your threads. Archerbird is free to share her thoughts here, or anywhere else on this site that pleases her.

In the future, you might want to avoid sounding defensive when your motives are questioned. After all, your very first post on this site was to solicit free work from members, so you shouldn't act at all surprised that it didn't come across as the opportunity of a lifetime for artists who value their work.

arkhein
01-06-2012, 03:06 AM
New art up on the site. Cover to The Devil's Retirement and some concept art.

chris

Bicyclefish
01-06-2012, 12:47 PM
I guess what I dont understand is how when I posted this same exact call for artists in various art forums (i.e. zwol, conceptart, penciljack) I didnt receive any criticism or negativity.
I honestly don't with you ill or hope you fail. I'm not that mean and bitter... yet. However, I wish to address the above statement.

I believe the reason artists didn't say anything in these other forums is they've seen it all before. They've seen the drive by posters with back end deals and promises of -- not saying you're claiming these things -- big things or great exposure. They've read all the reasons: I'm a poor student, I'm not getting paid either, I'm one of the 99% too*, etc.

From time to time someone does speak up, pointing out the cons of such an arrangement. That's not to say you can't find a talented person to work on a back-end deal. In fact, many artists have gone through a period in their career where they took such jobs, believing it'd be a "great portfolio piece" at the very least or be their proverbial foot in the door, but the majority of these projects flounder and go nowhere, and the few that did reach completion didn't lead to bigger, better paid work. Consequently, after a while they learned it's not worth working for promises of royalties that more often than not never manifest. Based on these experiences, they offer advice, some snarkily but a lot genuinely well intentioned, on how to find an artist and not offend them. More often than not the OP responds with hostility. Then the artists get hostile in return, and the whole thing turns into a big writers vs. artists mess, but it shouldn't be that way in my opinion.

Incidences like this one (http://www.jonjones.com/2010/08/09/how-not-to-hire-an-artist/) are not uncommon. Browse forums like Concept Art (http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=126559), The Webcomic List (http://www.thewebcomiclist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20194&sid=bcba18646b81d14883b838f5eec81a02), Penciljack, and Digital (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109826) Webbing (http://www.digitalwebbing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147676); the issue comes up fairly regularly.

“Hook up with an aspiring artist online and just go make your own comics. Get it written, drawn, lettered, and stick it on the web. Showing that kind of initiative, and actually finishing something, is what separates the gonnabes from the wannabes.” --Andy Diggle on how to become a published comic writer.Does Andy favor back end deals over paying a page rate out of pocket?

* One surefire way to remain one of the 99% is, imo, to continue accepting back-end jobs.

TL;DR: Artists are tired of arguing they deserve to be paid, so for the most part ignore such posts and discuss them in private or post something like these (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/558260167.html) gems (http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/den/1625610355.html).

arkhein
01-07-2012, 06:57 PM
I guess my thing is this: I have a certain vision and I want my properties to be a success. I'm looking for, and actually finding, other people who have a mind akin to mine. I'm getting things done. I know that no one has ever worked with me and left with a bad taste in their mouth because I am still in contact with the people I've worked with in the past.

One of the artists (one of the first) I've worked with penciled, inked and colored four separate three page stories for me. Those were my first stories to get published and although I didnt make any money from it because it was for an anthology, I think that having more publishers like your work enough to publish it is a great way to get other publishers interested in your team. Sometimes the writer will get the nod or the creative team, but most times it's the ARTIST who gets more work from these type of arrangements.

Writers come a dime a dozen and in order to set yourself apart you have to do what Andy Diggle said and just make the comics. I dont know what his views are on paying his artists but when I think about it, when i really think about it, he just said to find them. To get it done. That's what I am doing. If I don't have the money to pay then I don't have it. The artists I'm working with currently dont even care. Most honestly just want to produce. A painter actually just sent me an email using that same line a few days ago. "I just want to produce."

Sometimes artists need writers just like writers need artists. It's a two way street and yes, I work for free, too. I wrote and entire cartoon series, which we are currently shopping around to networks, just because I loved the character and knew I could make it into something I would want to watch. I believed in the character and what I was doing with it and now I have a stake in anything that comes from it. May be nothing, may be something, but if nothing comes from it I feel like that will be on me.

Like I said previously, I posted threads like this one looking for artists EVERYWHERE and they have been met with different levels of enthusiasm, but now I have a good list of projects, all short stories for anthologies, that I am working on with an extremely talented bunch. That was my goal and I reached it. Next is to finish these projects and submit to as many anthologies as possible.

Even the full length comics that I plan on making money with, I'm getting professional level art done for free right now. We are planning on crowd funding after five pages and a lot of concept art have been completed and at that time, when/if the crowd funding works (hopefully the first time around but it wont be a problem to try again), the artists will get paid for what they've done and to continue. You have to have something in order to make something. And if you believe in what you're doing I dont think you will meet failure.

Come to my blog. Check out the comics. Read some scripts. View the art.

chris.

Brutal Mustang
01-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Sometimes artists need writers just like writers need artists. It's a two way street and yes, I work for free, too.

I think you'll find that virtually all the artists on this board, like myself, can also write ... some of us pretty damn well. Our heads are full of our own ideas, cool ideas, which we will never get to accomplish because so much is on our creative plate. Hell, I teach kids to ride horses, and I've been wanting to draw some comics to help them remember some of the fundamentals. The writing isn't what has held me back--it's the art. The art is way more work than the writing.

Why don't you poke around Deviant Art, to find someone who can draw but not write?

Or better yet. Go to your community college, and take some drawing classes. Learn to draw your panels yourself. I mean, aren't all the great comics both drawn and written by the same person? I think only a couple of guys up at Marvel get to only write comics, and make an actual living at it. You can do it. My belief is anyone can become an artist, even a great one, if they study hard. Because good art is 99.999% hard work and study. Talent and artsy fartsy mystical forces have little to do with art.

arkhein
01-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Dude, if I wanted to be an artist.. I would be an artist. And it's all work. Hard work. All of us deserve to be paid. I'm positioning myself to become a paid writer and taking the artists I work with along for the ride with me.

New concept art up on the site, btw.

chris

Brutal Mustang
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Dude, if I wanted to be an artist.. I would be an artist.

Than why comics, as your writing outlet? Like I said, virtually all the great cartoonist both draw and write their own comics. If you're not the both the writer and the artist of your own characters, you loose a lot of intimacy with them.

And it's all work. Hard work. All of us deserve to be paid. I'm positioning myself to become a paid writer and taking the artists I work with along for the ride with me. No. The writing bit is like arm wrestling a baby compared to the drawing part. The art aspect of a comic takes up ninety percent of the work. Will your artist get ninety percent of the pay?

What I'm getting at here, is it sounds like you want some poor artist to do a lot of work, compared to your almost nada.

arkhein
01-09-2012, 11:07 PM
Are you serious? Have you never read a comic that had great art but horrible writing? Or vice versa? The two are connected. Comics are the perfect blend of words and art to tell a story with some impact... if you do it right.

Plus, if writing is so easy everyone would do it... successfully.

I post my ads looking for artists who want to work with me because they (again) just want to produce but may not know what to pencil/paint. I didn't think it was that difficult a concept to understand, but maybe it is. Or maybe you guys honestly don't know when you are trying to tear someone's hard work down by making it seem like nothing. Oh wait, you did use the words "seems like" and made it a comparison so maybe I'm just overreacting. xD

New concept art up on the site, btw.
chris.

Brutal Mustang
01-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Cris, I know I sound harsh, but I'm just trying to save you and some artist future frustration. Many people don't realize when they're using an artist. And most artists have to go through hell and back to learn not to be used--I was one of those artists at one time. I garantee you any artist you get on board is not going to have the passion about your characters you do. Without pay to tie them in, they WILL drift. Because even without a story to follow, good artists have heads full of incredible imagery, and would much rather draw that (for me, it's space horses :D).

Good comic artists can write and draw. If you can't do both, or afford to pay an artist fair money, good luck with comics.

arkhein
01-09-2012, 11:58 PM
Okay, yeah. Too difficult for you to understand. Got it.

chris.

veinglory
01-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Okay, yeah. Too difficult for you to understand. Got it.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66315"]
"So there's only one real rule here: Respect your fellow writers." (http://savyercity.wordpress.com)

arkhein
01-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Delete me if you feel so strongly about it.

chris.

BunnyMaz
01-10-2012, 01:42 AM

chris.

Let me get this straight, you join a writers forum, make one - and only one - thread asking for forum members to work for you for free, contribute nothing in any other part of the forum or community and then throw attitude at other members when they go to considerable effort to explain why you're taking entirely the wrong approach to this.

You would really, really benefit from taking a little time to calm down.

Alessandra Kelley
01-10-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm sorry, Brutal Mustang, but I don't agree with your assertion that writing comics is that easy compared to the art. Please note, I'm speaking as an artist who is not a writer.

I think you went too far with that assertion and I think it undermines your other arguments.

Writing comics well is clearly a lot of work. Drawing them is also a specialised skill. It never helps to speak of someone else's profession as if it were easy.

I would expect most members of this community to understand just how much work writing -- any kind of writing -- is.

veinglory
01-10-2012, 01:47 AM

chris.

Dude, as a former concept artist I don't even disagree with you. But you do not insult people on these forums. One rule, not hard to follow.

arkhein
01-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Thanks, Allessandra. I guess no one else -- in a writer's forum, as Bunny kindly pointed out -- understands that writing is work.

Bunny, if you dont want to offer what I'm asking for, cool. I just dont see why you have to take time out of your day to criticize and tear down my efforts. I'm obviously doing well, getting artists to do concept art for the site. I post something new every few days, at the least. Isnt a forum like this meant for uplifting and supporting your fellow writers rather than doing what you are doing?

But maybe I should take your advice -- advice I didnt ask for nor do I care for, btw -- and calm down. lol. You guys. Keep 'em coming.

chris.

veinglory
01-10-2012, 01:59 AM
All I am doing is taking time out of my day to help you not get banned. It's a nice enough forum so long as you take a relaxed approach to the fact that everyone has an opinion.

p.s. if you put your link in your signature you won't have to keep reposting it.

arkhein
01-10-2012, 02:00 AM
VeinGlory, what if they need to be told how idiotic their statements are? I dont think it's any more insulting than them telling me writing is easy and that I'm not doing any work when I write a comic script. smh.

Either way, it's like I said. Delete me from the site if you feel I am crossing boundaries here. I'm getting some traffic to my site but I can honestly live without the extra hassle when all I'm doing is what the professionals will tell you is the right way to go about getting a comics career going.

chris.

veinglory
01-10-2012, 02:04 AM
You can call their statements idiotic, but you can't call them idiots. You were getting close to that so I dropped a head's up.

You should also read the post I linked you too with the newbie guide. It covers stuff like how we might ban you, but we won't delete your account (thus this thread will continue to Google well for any keywords therein).

Not that this is my room, so that is up to other mods. I was just trying to be helpful.

Archerbird
01-10-2012, 02:26 AM
I dont think it's any more insulting than them telling me writing is easy and that I'm not doing any work when I write a comic script.

Brutal Mustang didn't say writing was easy, (S)He said writing is easier. You'd think someone who both writes and does art would know, right? No one said writing a comic script isn't work either. People understand that you feel you have to defend yourself, but getting downright rude ain't gonna help you one bit. No one's here to bite you, calm down and you'll be fine.

Al Stevens
01-10-2012, 02:36 AM
When I was a newspaper cartoonist (editorial page and the comics) years ago, I'd spend days coming up with just the right caption or gag. Once I had that, the cartoon was relatively easy. For me, the writing was the hard part.

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule. It might work the other way around for some folks.

Cathy C
01-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Not that this is my room

But it is my room. Here's how I see it, Cris:

You posted looking for an unpaid artist to populate your site to get daily updates that will lead to spider bots visiting you more often, to get it higher in search results.

Nifty. No problem there.

However, AW is, first and foremost, a place that encourages writers and artists to SEEK payment. We follow YOG's law: Gold goes from publisher to the author, not the other way around. The same goes for artists.

Perhaps in your mind, this is the case and your HOPE is that by sending a complete package to a comic publisher, the script will stand a better chance. But here's the thing: most editors for comic companies I've talked to would rather see the script alone, or the art alone, than have them paired up. Sometimes, they have a different vision for artwork for a script (and a script for an image). That's not to say it can't be done, but if you're trying to convince a beginning artist that the way to the majors is by putting time and effort into pen & ink or colored art to have seen for free --- well, then it's sort of out of the spirit of what we try to do here.

For some artists, it might seem a good deal if they happen to have some art laying around with no home. But if they'd doing it for the purpose of adding to your script to make it more exciting, then it's likely tailored SPECIFICALLY to your script and can't be used elsewhere later. In other words, it's lost time that may never be reclaimed.

I won't close this thread because, as I say, there might be artists out there who are interested. But I will say that you need to lose the attitude about people disagreeing with you. We have over 30,000 members on this board, from all over the world, many of whom have years of experience and credits you'd never imagine behind their innocuous user names. We have NYT authors, editors, agents, artists: all who hide behind user names and give you no indication of their identity. Be careful not to burn bridges you can't afford to lose.

Let's just all move forward without discussing whether or not non-payment is acceptable. Same rule as we use in the Paying Markets room. Anyone can post. Anyone can reply. But don't be pushy on either side.

Bicyclefish
01-10-2012, 04:53 AM
It's about respect.

Professionals may tell aspiring creators to get out there and create, but few say, "Don't pay your partner". Although the people you work with now may be happy with the partnership -- that's great to hear -- it helps to know how to avoid offending the people you seek to work with. Not everyone takes offense to the same thing, but the majority of artists I talk to extremely dislike "exposure" being used as a benefit of a project, and, "I'm not being paid either," often comes off as, "Why should I pay you if no one is paying me?"

There are more writers seeking artists than vice versa. "In order to set yourself apart" you should do more than "just make the comics". You should, in my opinion, show you're the kind of person an artist wants to work with, not "lol" at and dismiss them.

P.S. If you have some completed work I suggest you post it on your website and make it easy to find, perhaps in a "my comics" section. Concept art or pin ups don't show off your comic writing skills as well as sequential samples.

arkhein
01-11-2012, 11:38 PM
It's about respect.

Really? It seems like it's about me respecting you, sure.

...it helps to know how to avoid offending the people you seek to work with.

I haven't offended anyone I didn't mean to. And how many times do we have to go over the "help" angle? Thanks, but I'm really not looking for that here.

You should, in my opinion, show you're the kind of person an artist wants to work with, not "lol" at and dismiss them.

Your opinion... Not looking for that, either. Or is that too dismissive? xD

P.S. If you have some completed work I suggest you post it on your website and make it easy to find, perhaps in a "my comics" section. Concept art or pin ups don't show off your comic writing skills as well as sequential samples.

You suggest. Definitely not looking for that.

Due to the fact that this is a forum and I can't hear the tone in your voice, I don't know whether you are being facetious and smug or if you are actually being genuine. However, I don't know how many times I can reiterate that obvious statements meant to embarrass or ridicule (oh, but if you're only trying to "help" it's okay ;) ) are not what I'm looking for in this thread.

Look, I know I'm not going to please everyone. I'm not trying to. What I am doing is trying to please myself and the people who -- and this is a big one so pay attention -- offer to work on projects with me. I know it may be hard to understand that some artists are not looking for monetary gain right off the bat but it's true. I'm not using anyone. No one is using me. Had I posted a thread stating that I would write custom stories based on artists' own original characters for them to pencil, ink and color (which I do when I'm not so busy and it has worked fairly well so far), would you all have jumped in that forum giving your unwarranted and unwelcome two cents?

I can appreciate that (some of) you are business professionals and everything, but if this is how you act -- ridicule, mockery, "does he really expect to be taken seriously?", etc. -- when someone puts a simple ad asking for something in which you have no interest, I don't mind burning a bridge or two. I probably wouldn't want to work with you anyway. :)

New comic up on the site, btw.

chris.

regdog
01-12-2012, 03:30 PM
Enough of the sniping. I'm closing this for now.