PDA

View Full Version : My happy post office trip

JennaGlatzer
12-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Wow! You people are the best! :)

First, real quick because I'm not supposed to be here right now (deadline coming), my FL trip:

I had a great time. We went because my mom's cousin was having a sort-of family reunion for Thanksgiving, so my whole family was there-- mom, dad, brother, sister (who I rarely see because she's in law school out of state), favorite aunt, uncle, cousin, etc.

It was like a giant picnic on benches-- a potluck dinner. Lots of fun.

We went to all the big theme parks (Disney, Sea World, Universal), and a couple of dinner theatres. Spent by birthday at Gatorland because I wanted to go to the petting zoo. Anywhere I go, if I get to pet furry things, I'm happy.

But I had to actually ask my parents to wish me a happy birthday (I guess they forgot), and not one of my "real-life" friends remembered, either. It's OK. I love them anyway, and I'm not good at remembering birthdays, either. But still a little disappointing to turn 30 and have no one call or anything. Anthony sang "happy birthday" to me in the hotel room (cute thang), but that was about it.

Anyway. I checked my phone messages later and found that one of you did leave me a message (woo-hoo!). And when I got home, I found two cards and presents from Absolute Write people. Then I checked my PO box yesterday and found, like, nine birthday cards and one amazing birthday package-- all from Celine fans. You rock so much.

Thank you TONS! It felt so great that I couldn't even wait to get home-- I just sat there at the post office and read them all. :)

Best post office trip ever. Thanks for making an old geezer feel good. :tongue

TatiVale
12-08-2005, 04:44 AM
Hey Jenna, I'm glad you had a great time in Florida! :)

And so glad also that you got so many cards and a gift! :) More surprises are on your way! :P heheh

Celine's#1FanInGA
12-08-2005, 07:10 AM
Hey Jenna!

You deserved all you found for yourself at the post office...and MORE! :Trophy:

We appreciate you more then you will every know! :)

Thank YOU for all YOU have done for us!! :Cheers:

You are the BEST!

darryl
12-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Wow! You people are the best! :)

First, real quick because I'm not supposed to be here right now (deadline coming), my FL trip:

I had a great time. We went because my mom's cousin was having a sort-of family reunion for Thanksgiving, so my whole family was there-- mom, dad, brother, sister (who I rarely see because she's in law school out of state), favorite aunt, uncle, cousin, etc.

It was like a giant picnic on benches-- a potluck dinner. Lots of fun.

We went to all the big theme parks (Disney, Sea World, Universal), and a couple of dinner theatres. Spent by birthday at Gatorland because I wanted to go to the petting zoo. Anywhere I go, if I get to pet furry things, I'm happy.

But I had to actually ask my parents to wish me a happy birthday (I guess they forgot), and not one of my "real-life" friends remembered, either. It's OK. I love them anyway, and I'm not good at remembering birthdays, either. But still a little disappointing to turn 30 and have no one call or anything. Anthony sang "happy birthday" to me in the hotel room (cute thang), but that was about it.

Anyway. I checked my phone messages later and found that one of you did leave me a message (woo-hoo!). And when I got home, I found two cards and presents from Absolute Write people. Then I checked my PO box yesterday and found, like, nine birthday cards and one amazing birthday package-- all from Celine fans. You rock so much.

Thank you TONS! It felt so great that I couldn't even wait to get home-- I just sat there at the post office and read them all. :)

Best post office trip ever. Thanks for making an old geezer feel good. :tongue

Old geezer?

:ROFL:

Then I must be positively ancient. Decaying.

*goes looking for his mummy*

Jenna, part of the reason we are such fans of Céline is that we all just know how to share the love and joy we feel. Sure her music taps that, but when she sings it also comes from her soul- as you shall hear once again in the not too distant future. So it is because of who she is that we feel so strongly about her, and it's because of who you've turned out to be that we feel so strongly about you. You've earned the response you got.

:Hug2:

ashleylovescéline
12-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Jenna, part of the reason we are such fans of Céline is that we all just know how to share the love and joy we feel. Sure her music taps that, but when she sings it also comes from her soul- as you shall hear once again in the not too distant future. So it is because of who she is that we feel so strongly about her, and it's because of who you've turned out to be that we feel so strongly about you. You've earned the response you got.

Couldn't have said it better myself! :Clap:

Fanny
12-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Great, Jenna !!!!!!!!!!!! :):banana:

godessceline
12-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Jenna, you kick butt. We love you girl! :kiss:

Filine
12-08-2005, 08:31 PM

I wrote almost exactly the same in a certain someone's xmascard today LOL...

anghil5
12-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Your amazing, Jenna! We :heart: you!