Status
Not open for further replies.

ether

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kelley-york.com
Hey, guys!

I'd like to get some bookmarks made up, and I'm sort of chasing my own tail trying to figure out where to go. I'm leery about using online services when I can't see the quality of their work, and I don't want to spend a huge fortune. I'd feel better using a place someone I knew had used and was happy with.

Any recommendations?

Bicyclefish

Pedaling Pescado
Registered
Reaction score
I've used Overnight Prints, Vista Prints and PS Print for various things and been satisfied. However, that's just my personal experience. I've not yet had to deal with customer service beyond some basic questions.

I forget which do this, but some sites will send you for free via snail mail a sample package of their products. For example, one site sent me samples of typical paper types with and without UV coating, gloss, matte, etc. If you want more info, such as what sites sent me samples and what exactly I ordered from each (bookmarks, postcards, business cards, etc), let me know. I don't have it on hand at the moment, but I can check my files and box o' stuff later.

ether

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kelley-york.com
Thanks, Chris! I ended up going with Overnight Prints, and should have my bookmarks any day now. I didn't have time for them to send me a proof, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they turned out nice.

ether

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kelley-york.com
Yep! I got my bookmarks from Overnight Prints, and the quality was gorgeous. My only complaint was that the image was upside down on one side because they weren't clear when uploading your own files which direction things needed to face, but totally not a big deal. And I'll know to fix it when I order from them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.