Dutch Psychiatric Hospital in Zeeland, NL

randywrite

MySky
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm hoping that some of my Dutch friends can help me locate a psychiatric hospital in Zeeland. Most likely near Vlissingen or Goes. My wife (though we are separated) has been admitted to a hospital there for psychiatric care. My son and my daughter (10 and 8 years old) are living in The Netherlands with her and I'm trying to see if they have been placed in foster care or what.

Plus my wife and children have a big family over here in the United States, that care about all of them. We just want to make sure that everyone is safe. So I was hoping that some of the Dutch people that are on this forum could help me find what hospital my wife is likely to be in, in Zeeland.

Specifically I'm looking for the name, location and phone number or email to the hospital. But I don't know which mental health facilities are in Zeeland. Thanks for helping me search for this, if you can.

De Groetjes en Dank u wel met heel mijn hart, Randy

CChampeau

The ever absent-minded
Registered
Reaction score
My sympathies. Just so you know, this is the wrong forum for such help. There are many more forums where people will know more helpful, relevant information.
Best of luck :)