• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

beta for m/m space opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
96K space opera with m/m romance, explicit sexuality part of the plot, in a setting similar to 'The Fifth Element' and Joss Whedon's 'Firefly.' I'm posting in the larger beta forum, as well as the Erotica SYW area. I have a couple of dedicated beta readers, but if anyone wants to take a look I'd be grateful.

Rubyvix

Registered
Reaction score
*gasp* that sounds kind of awesome! (I'm a big fan of firefly etc and M/M romance; I went googly eyed when I read the first line of you post, lol) I'd love to help out if I can.

So you already have some betas, do you just want more overall opinions and suggestions on your work? xx

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds excellent! I'd love to have a look, but I'm more of a 'general impressions' type beta, so if you're looking for a close reader, I might not be your girl.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Captcha and Rubyvix, I have two wonderful close readers who will be savaging this page-by-page, and I've found some great AW folks willing to at least take a look. Since I'm new to the genre, general impressions would be a great help. The first chapter is clean, the second is filthy, and it progresses from there. I promise, there is a silly-sweet romance or two along the way.

PM me with your emails if you're interested, and I'll send you whatever samples you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.