PDA

View Full Version : Jung typology test

Archerbird
12-06-2011, 01:33 PM
What types do we have on here?

Quickly! Take this test! :poke:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

I did some similar test on paper once where I got ENTP, online I get ESTP.

kct webber
12-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm the personality type that refuses to take anymore personality tests. What type is that? :tongue

Cliff Face
12-06-2011, 02:05 PM
LOL, I got INFJ, the total opposite to you, Archerbird. :tongue

Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging.

I did one of these tests years ago when I was first at Uni studying science. Back then I got ISTP I think... I can't remember what P was, but I was Introverted, not Intuitive, and I was Thinking. I actually got only 1 question as Feeling - all the rest were Thinking.

Just goes to show what 8 years and a sudden interest in writing can do to a person. :tongue

lastlittlebird
12-06-2011, 02:06 PM
I got pretty much the opposite of you, Archerbird, with INFJ... although everything was "slight" except the N which was 100% apparently.

lastlittlebird
12-06-2011, 02:07 PM
ooo, Cliff Face we're personality twins! :)

Cliff Face
12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
:D

Archerbird
12-06-2011, 02:17 PM
ooo, Cliff Face we're personality twins! :)

Woohoo! :D

Cliff Face
12-06-2011, 02:21 PM
I think this means we're the "average" type of writer, at least so far.

We should totally include that in our cover letters to agents and editors. They'll be sure to give us a fat contract. ;)

lastlittlebird
12-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Shhh... don't want all the other writers with this personality type hopping on the bandwagon... only so many fat contracts going around! ;)

Charles Farley
12-07-2011, 01:10 AM
I.N.T.P.

Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.
Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

Mr Flibble
12-07-2011, 01:28 AM
ENFP

The description kinda fits. Actually they kinda just described a manic phase...

KyraDune
12-07-2011, 01:29 AM
I got isfj

Introverted Sensitive Feeling Judging

kayleamay
12-07-2011, 02:13 AM
INFJ, which is the same result as the last time I took this about a year ago. It's official. I'm quietly judging all of you.

VP_Benni
12-07-2011, 02:22 AM
I got INFJ as well. I think I took a test like this several months ago from a link on a different thread and got the same thing... :tongue

~Amber~

CACTUSWENDY
12-07-2011, 02:51 AM
ENFJ

Look out, I'm on a roll. The list of 'others' is very impressive. I be in great company. :D

backslashbaby
12-07-2011, 02:53 AM
The only one I consistently score very high on is N. Otherwise, it depends on the damned questions on the particular test.

I'm so picky about the questions. I swear I can't give a Yes or No to such general questions to save my life. That's very indicative of my personality type in itself, though :D

Seriously, I think I compartmentalize so much, and y'all might be familiar with this, too, as writers. In some things I'm all 'just the facts' or 'be on time', etc. In creative things, I'm the complete opposite. Love is not math, you know ;)? Party time is not work time ;)

kayleamay
12-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Party time is not work time ;)

Dammit.

*cancels beer:30*

backslashbaby
12-07-2011, 03:00 AM
:ROFL: !

Jehhillenberg
12-07-2011, 03:59 AM
INFP <----to the core.

Captcha
12-07-2011, 04:06 AM
INTJ to the point that when the description says "INTJs do X, Y, and Z," it would be totally possible to just cross out INTJ and write my name in, and people would think I was being described by someone who's known me for years.

It's almost creepy how accurate this test is, for me.

Cliff Face
12-07-2011, 01:55 PM
In my Retail course earlier this year, we did a "sample" Myer-Briggs test. It was a similar number of questions, but a different site, with different ways of showing results.

That time, I got Introvert, but then the other 3 parameters it told me, "We can't discern which of the 2 options you are."

I guess I was feeling very well-rounded that day... Although that test had 1-5 instead of Yes-No. As in, 1 is completely disagree, 3 is not sure or doesn't matter, 5 is completely agree.

*shrug*

tjwriter
12-07-2011, 07:44 PM
I got INFJ, which I think describes me relatively well.

I think these descriptions are pretty accurate.

http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INFJ

The only one I consistently score very high on is N. Otherwise, it depends on the damned questions on the particular test.

I'm so picky about the questions. I swear I can't give a Yes or No to such general questions to save my life. That's very indicative of my personality type in itself, though :D

Seriously, I think I compartmentalize so much, and y'all might be familiar with this, too, as writers. In some things I'm all 'just the facts' or 'be on time', etc. In creative things, I'm the complete opposite. Love is not math, you know ;)? Party time is not work time ;)

I personally hate the "always" questions. I may do X most of the time, but I evaluate each situation individually and if whatever it is warrants a Y instead, I do that.

Their questions don't account for that and aren't technically correct and it drives me crazy.

KellyAssauer
12-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Every time I take this test I get something different... and who is Jung anyways? (kidding!) and why do they think they can figure me out with a 15 minute test? Where's my dinner and a movie?

Now this test... ahem... this test gets interesting:

psychology today sex personality test (http://psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/take_test.php?idRegTest=1613)

I think I have the lowest score ever recorded...

yeah me! =(

Rufus Coppertop
12-07-2011, 09:04 PM
INFJ

Williebee
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM
huh, mine came out STFU

:)

Jehhillenberg
12-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Whoa, that's a special type. :D

Archerbird