A little Christmas surrealism, courtesy of the spammers on my blog

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
Akismet catches most of the potential spam posts on my blog. I cast an eye over 'em before deleting because it can occasionally make an error. These gems are all from the same web address, one which gives Google search conniptions. All links have been removed (I ran it through plaintext to make sure).

Reading them maketh my brain to liquefy, slightly.

... fluttered christmas of his gloomy monkeys, looking his international middle, aiming he that a painful drug with game, but halting himself to take his unconscious message.

Christmas gifts for dad strode in christmas gifts approached to screw tab surprisingly.

For the christmas gifts of she was jude, kingsbury, february and the seven tires. The christmas gifts which stepped distracted of a christmas gifts tangled and thundered he, but you was sharply the vichyssoise at the chocolate. christmas gift ideas Into guard she had blown a myself and intimate for the bode’s jack get agitated enough rather that back, of you called been some devoid pier on drinking of his boy to be worried the reputation in the grass i’d saw inherited in the delivery not internal. Shaw wondered. Christmas gifts for dad forbade.

Going in the christmas gifts, he here sat the cantaloupe resolve which had from a rage apple.

The christmas gifts was back to the for mom, dropped he’d and spotted doing a way on giggles or woks.

But they stroll trying in christmas deep, garcia. When was christmas? We brings. With he decides the water, longer them can prevent easier to find. He christmas over no scar in them. I had out on me from sharp hand of his things. The christmas was and brought we. The christmas said. You told up the bearing and before breathlessly gunn though opened the top, replying outside her horrors. Christmas plotting. A gift christmas sprinted found.

A little free horror. Volkonsky shook. Of their attention max lost done the lousy luggage searching christmas gifts to the brand of the few murder and started a hose ‘if a shock cloakroom. He might off be angrily not of christmas.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Head my hurt makes you. ...............................forget talk my speech bad laps.

:poke:

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Going in the christmas gifts, he here sat the cantaloupe resolve which had from a rage apple.

I love this! Rage apple!

Anninyn

Stealing your twiglets.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fivesquids.co.uk
My spammers are just really flattering about what I write, but I got a few good weird ones recently.

Most of ours are just really long comments in an eastern european language.

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gahahaha.

It's quite beautiful.

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Christmas gifts for dad strode in christmas gifts approached to screw tab surprisingly.

Shaw wondered. Christmas gifts for dad forbade.

Christmas plotting.

A gift christmas sprinted.

A little free horror.

Volkonsky shook.

:roll:

Alessandra Kelley

Sophipygian
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.alessandrakelley.com
They're still trying, the poor dears:

Four christmas gifts now, july helen said recovering a generic cable pistol that the gifts for dad multimillion began not of the veil but was about a choam winder. Vorkuta muttered a bulletproof clerk in her stands. I named arranging much for the shudder his sietch had the flap. What no christmas gifts he think.

Talis nodded his enquirer over of the feeling construction.

A christmas gifts for dad which claimed here gifts for dad tale greeted drawing backside. Of a christmas gifts as the bee isaac was than a information, seen lawn little. Christmas gifts for dad went pretty crestfallen its christmas gifts and tab cars when a generic river felt.

The christmas gifts for dad punched now, taking weapons of the patrol.

Christmas gifts for dad christmas gifts doubt entrap twenty of a.No christmas gifts of godolphins hornblower turned generic and gifts for dad like a child. Christmas gifts for dad was ever. He stood the generic, gifts for dad christmas gifts. In cold cacophony this hell felt the line to hear his men.

A indifferent piece hanley was were behind jonas to call the agog isaac heavy earlobe and see quiddity in woman. You dim he. But using out their reward pulled found stored, a pristina had that the red crouch. He said grating again in a length in the inky bills and so not make her blocks. While the builder, me have written to give before her dining that a green for himself smile ghastly once to be his belt to the jacket. The, he thought, christmas gifts.

Artemis dipped small, his floor river – professional, into jackson but bock’s stared of puzzle because the side in truth movements of a body by sweet clamor very of ocean toward his rush.

I saw christmas gifts to their beyond thousand christmas gifts but one features and how they assessed to be she hugged his office and lee his pac elbow, rising the mouth of box within her times, record his matter.

Of the christmas gifts he made the buttons, a eyes, too drunkenly generic dawn reports of grillo harney inn.

As one five giuseppe soviet gave up in the queen – man to have the news and uneasy slight at the boxes on the bright sparta – low children. And her christmas gifts for dad was. Newsroom was dropping. Christmas gifts for dad turned, accompanying the being christmas gifts of a bunk.

Us was christmas gifts on his window but smiled her russian’s to tune this sedan. Christmas gifts for dad thought, also. Clem illustrated he too, talking in this mechanical end, and gently langdon said empty, in many creepy pot wondering its sure truth. A christmas gifts threw the christmas gifts.

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder what all these christmas gifts really contain.

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm procrastinating going to bed so here's the twice-tripled google translation:

Four Christmas presents at the present time, in July, said Helen to restore cable type gun, that the Pope did not become multi-million dollar gifts to the curtain, but was choam winding. Vorkuta armor officer muttered her condition. I called organizes a lot of grief for his sietch flange. What does he think about Christmas gifts.

Talis motioned to the construction of feeling.

Christmas Gifts Dad, who claimed that they met Dad Gifts light figure. With Christmas presents Isaac bees no information saw little lawn. Christmas Gifts Dad went quite dejected your Christmas gifts tab vehicles, the general feeling of the river.

Christmas Gifts Dad is now with his fists and arms patrols.

Christmas Gifts Dad Gifts doubt lure twenty a.No Christmas gifts were godolphins Hornblower species and gifts for dad as a child. Christmas Gifts Dad before. He stood species, gifts dad christmas presents. Cold cacophony from hell, which was considered the line to listen to his people.

Hanley was indifferent Jonah Isaac heavy call agog earlobe and a piece of stuff that basically looks like a woman. You have to dim it. But she opened the use of salary saved in Pristina, was that the red spot. He said that the length of the network again, black beak, and therefore do not block. Although the builder, I wrote it before the dining room, its amazing green smile as soon as his belt to the jacket. He thought that the Christmas gifts.

Artemis river of your sex - professionally, in Jackson, but Bok looking at a puzzle, in fact, half of the body movements of the ocean is very sweet sound of his peak.

I saw your Christmas presents over a thousand Christmas gifts, but one function, and how they are measured, as she put her arms around his office and elbow lee package, raising his foot column of times write your question.

I'ts starting to make sense now.

Last edited:

Ses

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.stevebargdill.com
This reminds me...i haven't done it in a while, but i have a piece of software that jumbles everything i write. I mean, like the three bad novels that will never ever be published, the huge portfolio of short stories that keeps getting bigger and keeps getting sent out only to return back to me dejected, the novel I'm working on now, all of my poetry....my emails if i want....

Most of it turns out garbage, but here are some of the more interesting results of my last run through:

It is at the shadowed edges that time thins.
Thirteen lies whisper.
I try to forever hold this visible shape, my name.
Old blood seeping into the garden.
She returned to become a sickness.
The smell of mind.
While the silence got to be a good mother.
But to forever hold onto the street.
Wiser than that pain
Shadows sat silently empty.
I imagined him with death.
She looked at everything in her mind and took a breath.
We had burned to stand there.
Forced her soul to slip away from you.
It's lying in the middle of the morning.
Tears started cutting him.
She'd look up from the occasional hallucination.
She fell to her window in search of song.
Something dark there in her eyes.
They know like angels in the morning.
I am no voice.
The typical city was going to become his brother's murderer.
Shadows sat scared.
I will savor each bite of her fingertips.
The homeless still hunting the city.
The summer of blood here on the presence of coffee-goers.
His hope: that I am mad.