New sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

veingloree

My gay fiction took a long time to find a market but I have just sold my fourth story to Torquere Press, a very nice e-publisher. They now carry one book and three stories in anthologies from me. I am about ready to launch on to new markets for this material, especially the higher paying ones... but Torquere has done a great job editing and promoting my work to bring it up a grade. Kudos to them!

veingloree

Re: New Sale

In breaking news I also just sold a novella (gay werewolf erotica no less) to e-publisher LooseId. I still have to revise it a bit for them, but it's officially accepted! this is nice as it started to move me out of being just with Torquere ;)

poppyhullings

That's great news, rat. (I still can't help but to call you that. ;) I guess old habits and screen names die hard.)

:grin

Hapsburg

Congrats veingloree!

I have sopmething sitting in the inbox of Torquere myself. Most of my work, if not "slanted" has homosexual themes as well. If it's not a guide book to gay bars it's hard to find many markets for. I remember seeing you at the Dark Animus board, I keep forgetting to mention that.

Status
Not open for further replies.