PDA

View Full Version : Need a beta reader for YA Fantasy

Delvianna01
12-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Hello everyone :) I'm still looking for a beta reader for the YA fantasy I'm currently writing. So far there's about 16k words so I don't mind sending a chapter at a time. This is the very first book I've ever done so I'm bound to have grammar problems (I planned on getting an editor).

I'm looking for someone who can follow the story line, tell me things that annoy them or any type suggestions for the story line it self or any of the characters.

My story is about a young adult who decides to take a vacation to the 1800's after her long time boyfriend leaves her when she spills the beans on her being a witch. She finds out about what happens to her older sister and eventually learns to embrace her magic to save everyone's fate.

Its kinda hard to summarize the story because the plot is still unfolding. (I like to write and see where the story goes.) If anyone is interested just drop me a private message. :) Thanks!

strandedhero
12-04-2011, 09:34 AM
This is just my own personal opinion, but I would, well, finish writing the novel first. I'm sure you will have much better luck finding a reader when you do :)

Sunny Moonlight
12-04-2011, 10:26 AM
Yes I agree with the above poster. I am interested in being a beta reader but I just don't think it's possible to critique an unfinished manuscript properly.