I might be on FOX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arainsb123

I have a friend at the local FOX network. I contacted her about my newest book, Animal Rights 101, and she said she'd pass the message along to her bosses. I'm a teenage author so there's a good chance that I'll get on again (they interviewed me before about my previous two books).

This is an opportunity to promote my book to millions of people (I live in the Washington, DC area, luckily, and not out in the midwest where I would be seen maybe by thousands).

:jump :grin :)

littlecupofjoe

wow! Congrats!

Is your book currently available in mainstream bookstores?

You will have to keep us posted as to when the show is going to take place!

Littlecupofjoe :coffee

arainsb123

I'm afraid it's not available from anywhere but CafePress. Due to time constraints (I had to get it published before the school year starts), I'm using CafePress to print it. I released it on August 31, so I'm excited that my publicity campaign is already starting to pay off!

I'm trying to raise funds to buy a block of ISBN's and a barcode.

Melina

WOW!

That is incredible! Good luck--let us know when it will air, so we can all watch!
:rollin

arainsb123

Re: Re: I might be on FOX!!

Since it's the local network (which isn't bad; my local area has about ten million people in it), only those of you living in the Washington, DC area will be able to see it. But I also contacted the national networks, so anything could happen@

cluelessspicycinnamon

That's really great!! Cafepress is a nice place to print that, and good luck with the ISBN and stuff. How old are you?

Melina

13! Jeez, when I was reading through your animal rights argument on the TIO board, I assumed you were at least in your 20s. You argued your point very tactfully, and with a maturity I never would've attributed to someone so young. I'm not even sure I would've been able to maintain decorum while arguing about something I felt as passionately about as you do animal rights. Bravo! You are a very gifted young person. I am honored to have you here...

Lonna

Yahoo!

Very Impressive! This girl is going to outshine us all! I'll be passing this to my 13 year old today for inspiration!

triceretops

Re: Yahoo!

If I'm not mistaken, those yahoos are for a 13 year old boy. His name is Bruce, if you care to read the bio.

BUT WHAT THE HECK, HAIL TO YOU! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Triceratops;)

Melina

Yep, you're right...

maybe that's why we never heard back from him on this thread... :(

Melina

Status
Not open for further replies.