PDA

View Full Version : Erotica Stories Wanted

jmascia
11-29-2011, 06:19 AM
I saw this posting for stories and I thought I would post it here for everyone to see. The posting says the following:

"Ghostwriter For Hot Romance Stories - Freelance Job (http://www.freelanced.com/job/6091/ghostwriter-for-hot-romance-stories-freelance-job) We want intriguing characters, compelling plots, fresh, intelligent perspectives, and romantic encounters that sear your motherboard. We want stories that represent the broadest possible range of lifestyles, cultures, red-hot passion, and deep emotion.

Authors are able to submit their own stories, but for the most part the story descriptions will be provided by us. The author is free to choose topics they will be comfortable with writing. We're looking for short stories of around 5,000 - 6,000 words. Payment is will be $15 per story.

If interested, please email erotictraveller09@gmail.com. If you have story ideas you wish to propose, also include that with a message in your application. Writer's chosen will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Good luck."

This was on Freelanced.com.

I hope this helps someone out.

Silver-Midnight
12-28-2011, 02:25 AM
This looks closed now. I don't know if that's true though.