Ezio in Soul Caliber V

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just saw that Ezio Auditore (star of the Assassin's Creed 2-Revelations) is a guest player character in the next Soul Caliber.

I know that SC is a fighter game, but I can't find any reference whether it's a single player only, multiplayer only, or both kind of game. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

samsevern

Chasm Dweller
Registered
Reaction score
What's next, Sam Fisher? Maybe Niko Belic? This stuff is cool to a certain extent, but do they really need to milk these products so much?

Mara

Clever User Title
Registered
Reaction score
Soul Calibur 2 had different secret characters depending on the platform. Link from Zelda, Darth Vader, and one other I can't remember. So, no, wacky cameo characters aren't a new thing, and the AC character is way less weird than Darth Vader and Link.

By the way, SC2 was a pretty fun game. :)

EDIT: Also, SC2 had a single-player arcade mode where you fought a bunch of people in a series, a story mode where you went between areas on a map and had themed battles with special rules, and a two-player mode. I'm sure SC5 has at least those options.

Last edited:

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
He's got his entire arsenal, IIRC. He's got the most weapons of any character they've ever had in the game, so the interview said.

And it's the Ezio from the end of AC2, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.