PDA

View Full Version : Need Writer for Flash Games

TheGuardian
11-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Hi guys! I am looking for someone to post articles on a flash games related website: http://www.supremestrategy.com/PlayTheBestFlashGames/

The price for each article is 10 cents, so for each 10 articles you will get 1$. I know it's not much, but neither the work involved isn't that hard. And the guy that will pay you really wants to have hundreds of pages!

All you have to do is play flash games and write about those you like: max. 2 phrases, basically your opinion on the played game -OR- the original description re-arranged in way that would look original. This is why I need writers; because you guys are more creative than those dumb content rewriters. :)

If you're interested, please send an email to: pr3t3nd3r_007 [at] yahoo.com

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, I'M ONLY HELPING OUT A FRIEND, CAN'T GIVE YOU THE DETAILS YOU NEED.

mshaw2268
11-07-2011, 02:58 AM
" This is why I need writers; because you guys are more creative than those dumb content rewriters."

You (or your friend) are offering a buck for 10 articles and you don't want "dumb content rewriters?" Good luck with that *insert sarcasm*

You don't mention a word count but your friend is probably going to have to open his wallet up a little more if he wants decent content... unless you find someone that just really loves flash games.

Don't mean to be too rude but don't bash "dumb content writers" when that's the level of pay you're offering.

TheGuardian
11-07-2011, 04:18 AM
I am sorry for the confusion: by "dumb content rewriters" I meant programs, automated software, not people. Yes, I am looking for passionate gamers, if possible. It's only two phrases per article, I don't think it's that hard. I would do it myself, but I do not have the time.