writingup.com

clarity_jane

The Punk Prophet
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

Has any heard of the new blog hosting site writing up? I have just joined there and am interested to hear if anyone else has used them. Basicly its a free blog hosting site that is suposse to help you ro earn money whilst you do your everyday blogging with free promotion. I have only been a member for a few days so i am still not sure if its on the up and up but any comments would be helpful

If you want to join up as my referal then go to

http://www.writingup.com?referer=711

If you want to read my blog then go to

http://www.writingup.com/blog/clarity_jane

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Hi clarity_jane! Welcome to the Blogging forum. I will try and take a good look around writingup.com soon. Do let us know more about yourself and your blog in the AW Blogs thread. Thanks for dropping by. I hope you'll visit often.

smbwallace

I blogged at Writing Up for a little better than a week and I really liked it. I was making a little money, too (15 dollars), which is why I started it in the first place. My Google Adsense got cancelled for invalid clicks, which basically means it is a big no-no to check the ads in your blog to see what is being advertised, and so I moved my blog to Blogger. I figured if I couldn't make any money on it I didn't want anyone to but of course I could have been premature with that decision.

I really like the community setup and being able to easily read lots of blogs. I still go there to read blogs although not as often as I was when I was blogging every day.

trose17

Registered
Reaction score
I use www.writingup.com

And I like it a lot. It is easy to use and I am making a few pennies a day. Interestingly enough, I have a few supporters through my blog now too. It's not really about the money, but it would be nice to get the occasional $100 check form google for writing something I would have put in ym journal anyway:)