PDA

View Full Version : What celeb do you look like?

mdin
12-01-2005, 12:39 AM
This thing is hilarious. According to it, I look like either Ian Thorpe, Ben Affleck, or Kofi Annan (lol!). I put in a picture of Johnny Depp to test it, and it nailed it. Same with Phil Collins.

Here (http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php?s=1&u=g0&lang=EN)

The website is a little slow, and the software is a little buggy. If it doesn't work, hit refresh.

mkcbunny
12-01-2005, 01:17 AM
I tried this several times on three different browsers, and I got an error message every time.

brokenfingers
12-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Navigator, you're right. It is hilarious as well as incredibly disparate.

I got Al Pacino, Hugh Grant, Ian Thorpe(?), Ante Gotovina(?), Marlon Brando, Leos Janacek(?), Mel Gibson, Colin Farrell and (drumroll please) Robert Bloch!!

Robert Bloch?!?!?!

(The ? names are ones I'm unfamiliar with)

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:23 AM
MkcBunny: That sucks. I first did it last night at work on a mac then again at home on a PC, and it worked both times, but I had to hit refresh a couple times here.

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:25 AM
Ian Thorpe is an Australian swimmer who has won a bunch of medals and awards and such.

Ante Gotovina is an international fugitive wanted for war crimes.

mkcbunny
12-01-2005, 01:29 AM
They have Janacek [composer] as a celebrity photo?!?!?! That's just plain weird.

Not that I don't enjoy his music, but I don't even know what he looks like. Lol.

mkcbunny
12-01-2005, 01:30 AM
Navigator, you're right. It is hilarious as well as incredibly disparate.

I got Al Pacino, Hugh Grant, Ian Thorpe(?), Ante Gotovina(?), Marlon Brando, Leos Janacek(?), Mel Gibson, Colin Farrell and (drumroll please) Robert Bloch!!

Marlon Brando AND Hugh Grant? Too funny.

mkcbunny
12-01-2005, 01:32 AM
MkcBunny: That sucks. I first did it last night at work on a mac then again at home on a PC, and it worked both times, but I had to hit refresh a couple times here.
On a Mac here. Tried Safari, Firefox, and, in desperation, IE. Refreshing didn't seem to change anything. Oh well.

brokenfingers
12-01-2005, 01:33 AM
Ian Thorpe is an Australian swimmer who has won a bunch of medals and awards and such.

Ante Gotovina is an international fugitive wanted for war crimes.

Wow, that thing is amazingly uncanny...

Pat~
12-01-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm not having any luck, either. It won't download my b & w photo on frapper, though it says black and white is okay...

robeiae
I look like Spuds McKenzie. Who's that?

Rob :)

mdin
On a Mac here. Tried Safari, Firefox, and, in desperation, IE. Refreshing didn't seem to change anything. Oh well.

I have those same three browsers on my mac also. I can't ever get anything to work on Mac IE. I got it to work with firefox.

maestrowork
12-01-2005, 01:41 AM
It keeps saying "picture was not uploaded successfully." They are standard jpegs! What gives?

Pat~
12-01-2005, 01:42 AM
Yeah, it's saying the same for me...

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:44 AM
If you have photoshop, open up the jpg and hit "save for web" and use that version.

Or maybe we crashed it.

brokenfingers
12-01-2005, 01:46 AM

Rob :)Wow, that program is, like, freaky, man! I would've said the same thing!!!

Don't worry Rob, he was a stud actor from the 80's. A true icon.

maestrowork
12-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Nope, still doesn't work.

robeiae
12-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Maybe you are all vampires...

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:49 AM
Nope, still doesn't work.

Maybe the computer keeps swooning before it finishes uploading it.

maestrowork
12-01-2005, 01:50 AM
I give up. I tried every different versions of jpgs and gifs... the software is busted.

tiny
12-01-2005, 01:55 AM
It told me to change browsers. So I did and it still wouldn't work. I think it's pushing me around.

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:55 AM
I give up. I tried every different versions of jpgs and gifs... the software is busted.

Actually I just tried again and got the same message as you. I think we did crash it. Might want to wait a bit before we try again.

robeiae
12-01-2005, 04:02 AM
Apparently, my car looks like George Clooney.

writerterri
12-01-2005, 06:03 AM
Ricki Lake

Carole
12-01-2005, 06:46 AM
Bah. I give up.

Gehanna
12-01-2005, 06:54 AM
None that I know of but there was this one time that a co-worker confessed to nearly calling America's Most Wanted on me! :eek:

He said I looked like a lady that was profiled for kidnapping a child. Needless to say that did wonders for my self esteem. lol

My-Immortal
12-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Without using that other website - can you still answer the question? Has anyone ever told you you look like a certain celeb?

I don't get told I look like a certain celeb all that often, but for some strange reason over the years, I get confused with a variety of "Scott"s. No famous "Scott"s just strangers thinking I'm "Scott".

I wonder who this Scott person is...

Boy, I hope it's not something really freaky like I was cloned or I really have a split personality-alternative life that I don't know about or remember and in that life I'm "Scott"....

Take care all --

--Not-Scott... :)

maestrowork
12-01-2005, 08:41 AM
I think we had a thread someone on "who could play you in a movie..."

Lantern Jack
12-01-2005, 08:43 AM
I look like Harry Potter.

poetinahat
12-01-2005, 09:04 AM
I think we had a thread someone on "who could play you in a movie..."
And I'll stick to those results, thank you very much.

Ladies, let's go.

My-Immortal
12-01-2005, 09:10 AM
And I'll stick to those results, thank you very much.

Ladies, let's go.

I didn't see that thread... :(

I wish there was a celeb that looked like me - then I would know there was hope for me still... :)

I'm really a fairly nice guy (or so I've been told), with a face that is capable of looking like a villain's (which I've also been told - especially when I don't shave).

Oh wait - I just remembered (not a look like Celeb-but rather a sound like)...

It's not my normal voice, but I'm able to do the very, very, very deep gravelly and evil sounding voice of Doctor Claw of the old Inspector Gadget cartoons exactly..."I'll get you next time, Gadget..."

Take care all -

StoryG27
12-01-2005, 09:26 AM
I tried it a bunch of unsucessful times and by the time I gave up I too probably sounded like Dr. Claw...I was getting aggrivated.

I don't get told I look like any celeb (shocker!!!) but when I was a kid people used to tell me I looked like Punky Brewster. Yup, there it is...my one claim to fame. Lucky me.

poetinahat
12-01-2005, 09:32 AM
The thread was called "Absolute Write: The Movie!", I think.

Judging from your posts (intelligent, sanguine, level-headed) and your description, but NOT having seen your face, I'd say, hmmm:

Kelsey Grammer, without the annoying tweeness? (I love his Sideshow Bob voice-overs, and he's great with a punchline)

Does that work, or have I just made another enemy?...

I didn't see that thread... :(

I wish there was a celeb that looked like me - then I would know there was hope for me still... :)

I'm really a fairly nice guy (or so I've been told), with a face that is capable of looking like a villain's (which I've also been told - especially when I don't shave).

Oh wait - I just remembered (not a look like Celeb-but rather a sound like)...

It's not my normal voice, but I'm able to do the very, very, very deep gravelly and evil sounding voice of Doctor Claw of the old Inspector Gadget cartoons exactly..."I'll get you next time, Gadget..."

Take care all -

My-Immortal
12-01-2005, 10:21 AM
The thread was called "Absolute Write: The Movie!", I think.

Judging from your posts (intelligent, sanguine, level-headed) and your description, but NOT having seen your face, I'd say, hmmm:

Kelsey Grammer, without the annoying tweeness? (I love his Sideshow Bob voice-overs, and he's great with a punchline)

Does that work, or have I just made another enemy?...

That could work. :) (no, you haven't made another enemy at all) or maybe even Phillip Seymour Hoffman...? (But not when he's chunky - I'm solid but not chunky). LOL

mdin
12-01-2005, 01:52 PM
I don't know about your end, but the program seems to have started working again here.

aruna
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I got a weird bunch, mostly men. Sean Penn, Al Pacino, Dvorak, Sheik Ahmed Yasser. The only women are Tove Jansenn and Olivia Newton John.

poetinahat
12-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Okay... The 'AW: Movie' posters said: WARREN BEATTY

Survey SAYS....
- Soccer referee PIERLUIGI COLLINA (google this guy's image if you haven't heard of him; think dessicated Uncle Fester)
- Ohio's pride, President RUTHERFORD B. HAYES (ZZ Top beard and all)
- Qantas pilot and Kotter Kid JOHN TRAVOLTA ("It's L. Ron, not Enron!")
- God's grave-dancer FRIEDRICH NIETZCHE (it's the eyes, money, it's gotta be the eyes!)
- Serial impersonator KOFI ANNAN (Real writers are Kofi-lookalikes, eh, Vanessa?)
- Racy Canadian GILLES VILLENEUVE (hoh-hoh-hooohhhhh!)
- Folkie Imam CAT STEVENS (baby, it's a wilder world than I thought)
- French Acteur de Comédie FERNANDEL (thank you, Google, for the assist)
- Seersucker colourmonger DAVID HOCKNEY (the Sausalito Warhol?)
- Europlanner GEORGE C. MARSHALL (Eurovision was not his fault!)

(Then I tried my 'holding the baby' photo from my website... NO MATCHES. How do you like them apples?)

Carole
12-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Hmmm....it finally worked for me. With my avatar pic I got:

Bette Davis
Brigitte Bardot
Isabella Rosselini
Christina Ricci
Vivien Leigh
Deborah Kerr (?)
Sofia Coppola
Sharon Stone
Rita Hayworth
Sharon Tate
Virginia Mayo
Cate Blanchett

With this pic of me on my wedding day I got:
Katherine Hepburn
Zhang Ziyi
Doris Day
Florence Nightingale
Greta Garbo
Liv Tyler

Carole
12-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Ben Affleck & Sharon Tate? Interesting. (Sorry...that first one was gigantic!)

RubyRoo
12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
I got Hilary Duff, Kirsten Dunst and Keira Knightly! yay!

Maryn
12-01-2005, 07:11 PM
Hmmm....it finally worked for me. With my avatar pic I got:

Bette Davis
Brigitte Bardot
Isabella Rosselini
Christina Ricci
Vivien Leigh
Deborah Kerr (?)
Deborah Kerr was before your time. Probably best known for the lead role in The King and I opposite Yul Brenner. You can see her credits and a picture here: http://imdb.com/name/nm0000039/

eldragon
12-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Demi Moore, Catherine Deneuve, Diane Keaton, Alannis Morrisette, Anastasia Myskina.

Guys : John Cusack and Roger Daltrey.

Now, the wild thing is ..............I look like my late brother, who looks almost exactly like John Cusack.

I was stopped at an airport once and asked me if I was Demi Moore, but I thought similiarities were slim.

Most people have told me I look like Meryl Streep, Madonna years ago and Susan Lucci when my hair was dark.

DaveKuzminski
12-01-2005, 07:45 PM
What the heck. I went there, sent in an old photo of me that's on the web at one publisher's site, and got back the following results listed from highest match to lowest:

Cary Grant
Hugh Grant
George Martin
Rudy Guiliani
Gro Harlem Brundtland
Vincente Fox
Bradd Pitt
David Coulthard
Jim Carrey
John Updike

rhymegirl
12-01-2005, 07:57 PM

HERE HE IS, ROB, WITHOUT HIS SUNGLASSES:

maestrowork
12-01-2005, 08:02 PM
Keanu Reeves (66%)
Demi Moore (61%)
Franz Beckenbauer (56%)
Peter Ustinov! (56%)
Charles Taylor (53%)
Hilary Duff (49%)
Fernando Henrique Cardso (45%)
Alicia Keys (44%)
John Wyndham (42%)

HAHAH....my other b/w pic got me:

Mao Zedong, Pedro Lopes, Patricia Arquette, Orson Welles, Jennifer Connelly, John Malkovich, Dustin Hoffman, Louis Mountbatten, John Cusack

Should I be Keanu Reeve or Mao?

Celia Cyanide
12-01-2005, 08:26 PM
I got Grace Kelly 73%!

Followed by Julia Roberts, Kate Winslett, Tori Amos, Drew Barrymore, Natalie Wood, and Liv Tyler! 71%

Pat~
12-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Without using that other website - can you still answer the question? Has anyone ever told you you look like a certain celeb?

This is a little embarassing, but a professor in college kept saying I looked like Farrah Fawcett...but I think that's because we were wearing our hair the same way. (I got the haircut first.) I don't think our facial features are that much alike, but I do have blond hair and large eyes.

Pix is on my website (in my profile), but I couldn't get it to work on the celebrity look-alike website, and it's the only downloaded pix I have of myself. I'm not sure that I look like any celebrity I know of...

(http://www.patriciasbaker.com)

eldragon
12-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Is it just me, or do the people on the lists not look like each other?

DaveKuzminski
12-01-2005, 10:34 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what the results would be if you submitted the photo of a celebrity? ;)

PattiTheWicked
12-02-2005, 12:08 AM
I got a weird mishmash of Josef Stalin, Johannes Brahms, Barbara Streisand, Alice Walker, Kirk Douglas and Lindsay Lohan, with a dash of Yoko Ono thrown in for fun.

Oddly, most people tell me I remind them of Brett Butler from Grace Under Fire -- I think it's more the personality than the actual appearance tho.

eldragon
12-02-2005, 12:12 AM
See? What similar characteristics do Barbra Streisand and Yoko ONO Have???

I mean, are you ASIAN with a huge nose?

robeiae
12-02-2005, 12:35 AM
Only the ones they share with Stalin...

sassandgroove
12-02-2005, 12:48 AM
I got "Sorry, no faces were detected." I guess I'll try a different one.

My-Immortal
12-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Hey, I finally found a picture that the site would take - had me,my wife and my little boy in it and it actually came up with some celebs for all of us! :)

Me...(I don't know why I got mostly a bunch of old guys - I'm in my 30s - maybe I'm just an old soul or I have an old face! LOL) James D. Watson, John Updike, Jacques Rogge and Matt LeBlanc (at least someone around my age there!)

My Wife: Shannen Doherty, Tori Amos and Sandra Bullock

My little guy: Elijah Wood

I knew I married a beautiful wife! :) Hmmm...should I feel sorry for her? (though my older son thinks I look a little like LeBlanc but with green eyes).

Whew...I was getting worried there for a moment - no famous relatives and all my other pics said no match to anyone famous! LOL

Take care all -

PeeDee
12-02-2005, 01:43 AM
Well, I gave it a shot, fearing that it would just say "OH MY GOD!"

Instead, I got:

James Hetfield (Lead singer; Metallica)
Alan Prost (not altogether attractive...)
Hugh Grant (I can live with this)
Mel Gibson (Much more muscular than I)
Demi Moore (A series of very bad words go here,although I picked ahot chick to look like.)
Lee Harvey Oswald (I am in big trouble.)
Gary Oldman (!?)
Jason Biggs (AAAAH!)
Guy Pearce (Again, I can live with it.)

sassandgroove
12-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Bah! I got mostly old men! But I got Kim Basinger w/ two different photos, and Annette Benning and Marilyn Monroe, not bad.

TemlynWriting
12-02-2005, 03:13 AM
The results of two photos I tried:

Photo 1:
Greta Garbo
Vivien Leigh
Catherine Deneuve
Mariah Carey
Demi Moore
Julia Roberts
Emma Watson
Kate Winslet
Julianne Moore

Photo 2:
Mae West
Romy Schneider
Meg Ryan
Pamela Anderson
Jennifer Lopez
Janica Kostellic
Chris Evert
Coco Chanel
Nicole Kidman
Sandra Bullock

A few of my friends have said I resemble Emily VanCamp (http://imdb.com/name/nm0888488/), who plays "Amy Abbott" on "Everwood," and apparently played "Emily" in "The Ring 2." I got Kellie Martin (http://imdb.com/name/nm0005192/photogallery) references sometimes when I was in middle school (that was when her TV show "Life Goes On" was on--long time ago ;)).

Personality-wise, I'm not sure. Well, they're not celebrities, but fictional characters I resemble, personality-wise, are Jo March (Little Women), Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables). I think I may be a bit like Meg Ryan in the film "You've Got Mail."

three seven
12-02-2005, 03:22 AM
No match. Figures.

TemlynWriting
12-02-2005, 03:29 AM
No match. Figures.
That's 'cause there's no one quite like you. ;)

poetinahat
12-02-2005, 03:44 AM
The software seems to rely inordinately on the pose, position, camera angle (viz. my results above). I sure wouldn't want it used as an Identikit or anything. However, it's fun, and it makes a good thread.

Pat~
12-02-2005, 04:04 AM
Okay, this is too strange. I got only 2 women: R.& B.’s “Naughty Girl” Beyonce Knowles (a black woman with blond perm) and ... Mother Teresa. (Talk about weird combinations!)

Strangely enough, I think I do look a bit similar to Beyonce Knowles...
http://patriciasbaker.com/aaa/party05.jpg http://patriciasbaker.com/aaa/patpicsmall.jpg
[/url] [url="http://absolutewrite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=755&stc=1"]
(http://absolutewrite.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=755&stc=1)

Carole
12-02-2005, 04:50 AM
My brother supposedly looks lke either Dimebag Darrell or John Belushi. Strangely enough, that's pretty accurate!!

eldragon
12-02-2005, 06:11 AM
The site is under maintenance.

Has anyone tried a pet's picture??????????

Carole
12-02-2005, 06:51 AM
No, but it scanned the Misfits skull on my brother's shirt! I'll have to run it again to see what it came up with as matches. I forgot.

mdin
12-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I couldn't get it to recognize any of the animal faces I tried, not even a chimp.

My wife posted a link to this on one of her forums which is way busier than this one, and the whole program crashed about ten minutes later. Poor guys.

It said she looked like Cameron Diaz, and she was all excited.

PattiTheWicked
12-02-2005, 07:31 AM

I mean, are you ASIAN with a huge nose?

I'm not even Asian with a small nose :(

blacbird
12-02-2005, 07:33 AM
Eric Clapton.

caw.

PrettySpecialGal
12-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Kim Novak
Elena Dementiera
Audrey Tautou
Margaret Mitchell
Angelina Jolie

and....

Wait for it....

you guessed it!~
Pierluigi Collina and Peter Sellers. Interesting family tree, I'd say.

Tried a new pic- got
Drew Barrymore
Chelsea Clinton
Sonia Gandhi
Ingrid Bergmen
Bob Hope (!)

Dawno
12-02-2005, 08:29 AM
I put in this picture http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Ebil_Librarian/DawnoinIreland.jpg
and it said I looked like (64%) Virginia Woolf.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/Ebil_Librarian/VirginiaWoolf.jpg

Shadow_Ferret
12-02-2005, 08:48 AM
Geez. Mine came up Frank Sinatra, Christian Slater, Jennifer Lopez (?!?), Colin Powell, Konstantin Chernenko, Arne Jacobsen?, Harold Shipman?, Alec Baldwin (ew), Orson Welles!, and Ralph Nader. Rather wide range there.

PeeDee
12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
All right, when you get J.Lo. and Ralph Nader in the same list, you know it's just pulling names out of it's virtual patooey.

jst5150
12-02-2005, 06:48 PM
The Web site gave me the following results:

Henry Fonda
George Clooney
Gene Kelly
Leonardo DiCaprio

and

(wait for it)

Agatha Christie

rekirts
12-02-2005, 07:05 PM
First picture I tried had no match. Second picture I tried I matched with Julia Roberts. :ROFL: Still, I may walk around with an extra little spring in my step today. :D

WARNING: If you get a good result, don't try it again with a less flattering picture. Matched with Robert Murdoch. :( Now I'm depressed.

eldragon
12-02-2005, 07:10 PM
My 62 year old mother looks like Ozzy Osbourne.

My sister looks like Keith Moon. We should start a band called "The Who," cause I look like Roger Daltrey.

Heck ...........too bad there's nobody else in our family - 2 singers and a drummer ain't much of a band.

Sarita
12-02-2005, 07:42 PM
I tried three different pics, each one only had one match. Strange...

Pic 1. Sandra Bullock
Pic 2. Lindsay Lohan
Pic 3. Tori Amos

Pat~
12-02-2005, 07:44 PM

Pic 1. Sandra Bullock
Pic 2. Lindsay Lohan
Pic 3. Tori Amos

I discovered (later) that if you click on a button on the bottom right of the picture, you get more matches, though the picture is your best match.

robeiae
12-02-2005, 09:12 PM

Pic 1. Sandra Bullock
Pic 2. Lindsay Lohan
Pic 3. Tori Amos
What part of you was each picture of? :D

Sarita
12-02-2005, 09:13 PM
What part of you was each picture of? Wouldn't you like to know...

(my face, you pervert! :) The avatar you see now gave me Tori Amos?)

alleycat
12-02-2005, 10:05 PM

Pic 1. Sandra Bullock
Pic 2. Lindsay Lohan
Pic 3. Tori Amos

Lindsay Lohan?!?! (I'd say more like Sandra Bullock.)

I got William Hurt. I can only hope that it's not based on Kiss of the Spider Woman.

ac

rhymegirl
12-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Okay I hate that web site. It would not work for me in Safari; it said I needed to use Firefox. So I logged in on Firefox and did everything they said to do and it DIDN'T WORK!!!!

Pat~
12-02-2005, 10:35 PM
rhymegirl, did you get a 'click here to mark face yourself'? That's what I had to do when it said 'no faces detected.' After you click you get this microscopic star or plus sign, and when you click and drag your cursor it reframes the face and runs it again.

rhymegirl
12-02-2005, 10:57 PM
rhymegirl, did you get a 'click here to mark face yourself'? That's what I had to do when it said 'no faces detected.' After you click you get this microscopic star or plus sign, and when you click and drag your cursor it reframes the face and runs it again.

No, I got absolutely nothing but a white screen.

The first step said to download a picture. I did that.
The second step said pick a category; the celebrity one in the middle was already selected.
The third step said to click the box and that was supposed to match your face with a celebrity's face.

But I got absolutely nothing. Way down at the bottom of the screen it said it was transferring data but it never did. I tried it twice.

Pat~
12-02-2005, 11:20 PM
I think it might be having sporadic trouble again. I just tested it; the first time it said no matches, so I tried again. Beyonce again, followed by Julianne Moore, Janet Leigh, Ava Gardner, Hillary Clinton, and several other people who don't look much like me. I used Firefox Mozilla...

blisswriter
12-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Wow, this really is freaky. Here's what I got from the photo I uploaded:

Mario Vargas Llosa (51%)

Annette Bening (50%)

Toni Morrison (48%)

Helena Blavatsky (47%)

Jody Foster (42%)

Condoleeza Rice (42%)

Jennifer Connelly (42%)

Isabella Rossellini (41%)

Daniel Radcliffe (41%)

Drew Barrymore (41%)

I really could see the resemblance (in certain features) that I share with each of these people. Funny.

I'm going to upload my daughter's photo now.

threedogpeople
12-12-2005, 12:09 AM
I couldn't get it to work but I've been told two or three or four hundred times that I look like Meryl Streep. Hey, I was even stalked in the airport in L.A. once! Kinda' flattering, kinda' creepy.

I wanted to see if the software would give me the same answer. Oh, well, maybe I'll try again later.

emerald dragonfly
12-14-2005, 07:25 AM
I don't look like any celebrity but it does run in my family:

My baby sister: Melissa Gilbert
Uncle sam: Clint Eastwood (spitting image!!!)
My brother in law: Bin Ladin (Halloween is a great time for him)
My dad: Benny Hill (skinny version since he lost all his weight)

emeral dragonfly

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse
12-14-2005, 07:30 AM
My brother in law: Bin Ladin (Halloween is a great time for him)shame about the other 364 days eh.....ps - did you get my message about the dvd for your daughter (i think it was) shaun of the dead. you should look out for 'spaced' a comedy series the writers did - she might prefer that.

Jo
12-14-2005, 08:05 AM
I tried a few photos (different angles) and the matches over 65% were:

Hilary Swank (a few matches)
Grace Kelly (ditto)
Natalie Portman (highest percentage with Hilary Swank)
Laura Dern
Brandon Lee
Diane Keaton
Mae West (again, a few matches)
Renee Zellweger
Jennifer Lopez

:Wha: Very, um, interesting...