• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Beta Readers for Collared [Werewolf Fiction/Unplanned Pregancy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrianna Burch

Angry owl is judging you.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm joining the masses looking for beta readers. Collared is mostly a love story involving an unplanned pregnancy between a human and werewolf, with a bit of murder and mayhem mixed in.

I'm looking for people who can evalute the novel in several different ways (these can be several different people editing in one way or one person editing it all): flow, grammar, plot, dialogue, general readability.

I don't mind blunt critiques, but I do mind rude ones. Other than that, I'm looking for anyone who is willing to lend an extra pair of eyes to the project, published or otherwise as I am hoping to publish the book and its sequels at some point in time.

ssproofreader

Registered
Reaction score
Still Looking?

I would be willing to take a look. I'll send you a PM with a bit more information.

Adrianna Burch

Angry owl is judging you.
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else willing to take a look? It's in progress help, not a giant manuscript all at once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.