My Daily Horror Scope...

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh! I’m so aggravated!

I keep checking my horoscope on the ‘major’ horoscope websites and they are just junk. One in particular keeps telling me how my day at work is going to be - and what I should expect from my coworkers?

I'm here at home! Gah!

I don’t need this, I need a real horoscope, I have decisions to make, projects to plan and act upon, people I need answers from and I need to know when it's best to ask.

Does anyone know a better resource?

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i'm here for you, kid.

what do you want to know again?

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You need cheesedoodles. And something with ginger...wait...

*concentrates*

I see strawberries? Ramen noodles?!?

You hungry?

Last edited:

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going with Ferret. Make important decisions based on good reasons, not on some crap a stranger put on a website.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't believe in horoscopes. What can a cluster of stars that are light years away from each other tell you about you – a little spec of dust on a slightly bigger spec of dust?

Now, reading tea leaves, there you have some real science...:D

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
i am eating sunflower seeds.

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I guess I asked for it. I posted a question about astrology in the OP where everyone has a joke (which I love) or a smarmy arsed comment (which I adore) or some really satirical crack (which I really, really adore) and I do have a sense humor, so I can laugh at myself...

but please, I don't call what you believe in crap or hocum. So please, make me laugh, I can handle that, but can we keep a little respect?

See? There's proof!

If I had a good horoscope I might have known better...

Last edited:

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
If yilou sincerely believe in astrology and make life-effecting changes based on it, then I apologize.

Howevcer, if you're basing these decisions on a generic, one-size-fits-all newspaper or internet horoscope, then I'm back to hocum because the "Dear Gemini, today you'll make new friends" are deliberately vague in order to cover the 50million Geminis out there.

But then, you said you blocked me, (part of a special 10!) So you can't see this.

Ol' Fashioned Girl

Hand? What hand?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenniferdahl.com
Chicken innards or runes, Gethsemane or Giza, Machu Picchu or rabbits' feeties... don't care what you believe in - or don't - if you cannae respect your fellow writer, just don't comment, eh? Good. Thank you.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Actually, I was disrepecting Kelly's belief in Horoscope. I was pointing out that trusting a big decision to a generic horoscope could have bad consequences.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Hmm... Let me think...

I would have to agree that generic horoscopes are too vague most of the time. However, I think there is something to the process of either having someone do a horoscope for you in particular, or maybe a Tarot reading or some other visual/text system.

Like, I happen to do Tarot readings for myself when I'm feeling a bit lost. I think I'm only capable of telling myself what I know I need to hear (or at least want to hear, if I'm just lacking confidence) - regardless of what cards there are. Sometimes I don't answer my initial question, but rather some other problem that I've been bothered by.

So I guess if you had someone else doing the reading for you, it could still perform the same psychological massage.

Whether it's true, mystical, magical etc. I think comes down to definitions.

So long story short, have you tried Tarot cards? (Runes or Angel cards or anything in between should be just as useful for working through things.)

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
I had a person PM me about a dozen other choices, the first one was amusing, but the second one had me crying because it was sooo perfect, hit every point of what I was going through today, yesterday, all week, and even mentioned 'that thing' that's been hovering over me for exactly two months, I might have to sign up, I just couldn't believe it (and I'm skeptical!) =) Now I need now is chart for void moons, and I might be good to go.

*So thank you special person!*

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What's a "void moon"? I haven't come across that particular term before.

Is learning to cast horoscopes yourself a possible answer? (Wouldn't help right now, of course, but perhaps it would help you in the long run.) I can't see generic horoscopes intended for every person born in a particular month being of much use at all, I'm afraid.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ahhh! I’m so aggravated!

I keep checking my horoscope on the ‘major’ horoscope websites and they are just junk. One in particular keeps telling me how my day at work is going to be - and what I should expect from my coworkers?

I'm here at home! Gah!

I don’t need this, I need a real horoscope, I have decisions to make, projects to plan and act upon, people I need answers from and I need to know when it's best to ask.

Does anyone know a better resource?

You need to be a Capricorn. No, really. I used to be a taurus and all the horroscopes said was "Nice job with the ironing but whoa! Lay off the cheese, fatty!" So then I became a Capricorn and suddenly I have a really interesting life, plus everyone loves me. Also, there's cheese. And I should party more, because hey, that's what Capricorns do.

Be a Capricorn. Also, if I could just say - marry a Sag. And may all your babies be dear little pisceses.

okay - yes! Teasing! (Except for the Capricorn thing. Truly - that's true.)

Last edited:

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
What's a "void moon"? I haven't come across that particular term before.

A void moon, or as I have always heard it called, a "null moon" is also called a moon that is Void of Course.

This is a moon whose condition is in between: it's last big aspect with another planet in it's current sign - and the moment of it stepping into the next sign.

If there are no aspects... then there are no events and if there are no further aspects to perform in Moon's current sign... no relevant events may happen.

What this means more or less to me, is that this is the worst possible time to start a project or anything important.

Yes indeed, perhaps I should start my own! Great idea!

:D