PDA

View Full Version : Revenge

seaaircarol
10-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Starting a thread on this, 'cause I noticed people saying they liked it in other threads.

I, personally, love it. My favorite new show.

:D

Leah J. Utas
10-06-2011, 07:13 AM
It will be my guilty pleasure, I believe. Missed the second episode, but got back on track tonight. I am totally rooting for her to lay waste to all.

BrianJamesFreeman
10-06-2011, 07:20 AM
We're recording it on the DVR, can't wait to check it out! :)

Brian

mulcahy67
10-06-2011, 08:59 AM
its actually a decent show so far. i'm not usually a fan of this stuff, but it hasn't completely bored me yet, so i'll continue. i like the main actress as well.

Grrarrgh
10-10-2011, 07:03 AM
I like it so far. However, can someone help me out with something? I may have just missed it, or maybe they just haven't said yet. Emily Thorne's father was arrested and convicted of what appears to be insider trading and something to do with terrorism, right? So where has she gotten all of this money? Obviously his family wouldn't have been able to keep whatever he had after his conviction, so where is it coming from????

Leah J. Utas
10-10-2011, 06:02 PM
Daddy left her 49 per cent shares in the company owned by the local fellow who's been helping her. Daddy was the only one who believed in local fellow and invested in his co. way back when.

Grrarrgh
10-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Oh, that's right. Now I remember her saying that. Thanks!!!

BeatrixKiddo
10-12-2011, 09:47 AM
This is my new favorite show. Who knew the girl from Brothers and Sisters could turn out to play such a delicious part? (I'm a sucker for revenge stories.)

And Madelyn Stow is excellent as the evil Queen of The Hamptons. Geeze, that woman never ages. She still looks amazing. *jealous*

seaaircarol
10-23-2011, 06:32 AM
This is my new favorite show. Who knew the girl from Brothers and Sisters could turn out to play such a delicious part? (I'm a sucker for revenge stories.)

And Madelyn Stow is excellent as the evil Queen of The Hamptons. Geeze, that woman never ages. She still looks amazing. *jealous*

I know! She looks great.

And I will always remember Emily Van Camp from Everwood, her show before Brothers and Sisters.

heyjude
10-23-2011, 08:25 PM
This show is SO much fun!

Laura J
10-24-2011, 05:35 PM
I love this show too. I was able to catch up On Demand. No one I know watches it. I was glad to find out what exactly Victoria had done. Gets better each week.

Manuel Royal
10-24-2011, 05:41 PM
So is it sort of a modern distaff soap opera version of The Count of Monte Cristo? I'll have to check it out.

Madelyn Stowe could definitely be a good villainess. She's a bad girl; I can tell.

ETA: Gave it ten minutes. Nope. Premise is fine, but the dialogue is pretty bad, and I can't keep listening to Emily VanCamp's flat voice-overs.

seaaircarol
10-24-2011, 07:16 PM
I agree that the voiceovers are the weakest part of the show.

heyjude
10-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, she often repeats herself. It loses effectiveness.

BeatrixKiddo
10-28-2011, 06:15 AM
I know! She looks great.

And I will always remember Emily Van Camp from Everwood, her show before Brothers and Sisters.

I liked Everwood too. Jeeze, it's been ages since I've seen it. *note to self, rent all seasons on DVD*

So how did you guys like last night's episode? I have to say the show's getting a tad predictable but I still dig it. Although, Emily doesn't seem to be doing "much" of the revenge. Her guy friend (I'm blanking on his name and I think he secretly digs her), is the one who seems to keep digging stuff up for her and warning her all the time. He seems to be the one taking all the risks, and now that he's been caught on camera, Frank knows Emily might be behind everything. We haven't really "seen" her in action yet. She's seducing the son and getting to know Victoria obviously. (I like Frank, he's kind of scary and that's kind of hot at the same time... lol)

heyjude
10-28-2011, 02:44 PM
I thought it was fantastic. Can't wait for next week. I feel soooo bad for Jack.

And I totally know what you mean about Frank. ;)

seaaircarol
11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Wow, that last episode took some turns I didn't expect. Love it.

Laura J
11-05-2011, 06:03 PM
I know, it was one of those shows that made me keep repeating, "What? What?". I love this show. Was it based on a book?

heyjude
11-05-2011, 09:38 PM
I know, it was one of those shows that made me keep repeating, "What? What?". I love this show.

Me too! But... Frank... :e2cry:

Was it based on a book?

It's based on The Count of Monte Christo.

seaaircarol
11-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Note to Frank: Never meet anyone after dark in a parking lot, even if it's a stripper. But...maybe he'll be okay.

Laura J
11-06-2011, 02:09 AM
I know. But, he wasn't found dead, so there is hope. I do like him and hope he lives. He's tough. I also like Jack. I'm sure he will eventually get the girl, but that seems a ways off. It does seem like this how could have a limited lifespan. Maybe a season or two, but it is hard to see it lasting very long, content wise.

amlptj
11-06-2011, 02:14 AM
I just noticed this thread. I LOVE Revenge! I still have to watch this weeks but it was killing me Wed. when i didnt have time to watch it. Amazing series!

Forbidden Snowflake
11-06-2011, 03:23 PM
I love this show, I love Victoria, such a delicious character. And everything just fits so well together. Next to Ringer & American Horror Story my new favorite guilty pleasure.

Satori1977
11-06-2011, 08:38 PM
I am really enjoying this show. So different from what is on tv. Love the Emily and Jack. Madelyn Stowe is perfect in her role. It is a fun show, and I am curious how long the revenge plot can carry on. Plus, will it haves happy ending for Emily. She can't get her father back. Will she ever be truly satisfied with hurting those that have hurt her family. Or will it bite her in the ass?

amlptj
11-06-2011, 08:40 PM
I just want to see how everything is going to fit into the the first episodes beginning.

escritora
11-06-2011, 08:59 PM
I know. But, he wasn't found dead, so there is hope. I do like him and hope he lives. He's tough. I also like Jack. I'm sure he will eventually get the girl, but that seems a ways off. It does seem like this how could have a limited lifespan. Maybe a season or two, but it is hard to see it lasting very long, content wise.

The show reminds me of Damages. That shows been on in since 2007. With clever writing and plot twists Revenge can live a long, healthy television life.

Laura J
11-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Well, we know that what's his name, the son of Victoria, dies at the maybe engagement party or is it the wedding. But, how does that happen and why? I think Nolan could die too, collateral damage or maybe Jack's brother. I do think there will be unintentional consequences soon. Such a good show.

seaaircarol
11-10-2011, 04:35 AM
Not on tonight!

:cry:

BeatrixKiddo
11-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Ok, so who watched last night? Whatcha think?

Laura J
11-19-2011, 07:58 AM
Me, well I watched it on dvr yesterday. Loved it. My prediction: Tyler is the one that kills Daniel. But, my friend noticed that Emily had sand on her hands and she does have one of the black hoodie outfits the killer had. Resisting the urge to go back and watch the Daniel murder scene again. I know we are not suppose to know for sure at this point. I like to play fair with the writers.

What do you think? This 'Amanda' chick is bad news. I do not want her to end up with Jack. noooooo. Emily and Jack. What are your thoughts? I am so into this show.

seaaircarol
11-19-2011, 06:36 PM
Well, it certainly looks as though they are moving toward Jack and Amanda getting together. That will rile up Emily. She's already not going to be happy that Amanda didn't leave town as she was supposed to.

And RIP, Frank.

I think that's a good theory about Tyler. And now Ashley seems to be turning against Emily.

seaaircarol
11-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Did you guys know that the actress who plays Charlotte was in "13 Going on 30"? She played Jennifer Garner's character as a teen.

Laura J
12-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Did you guys know that the actress who plays Charlotte was in "13 Going on 30"? She played Jennifer Garner's character as a teen.

Really? I love that movie. Thanks for the info.

When is Revenge on again? I know there is going to be a huge cliff hanger.

BeatrixKiddo
12-15-2011, 03:10 AM
I think last week was the last show for the first season. I wish they hadn't killed off Frank so fast. His character could have proved interesting in the future. He could have played with Emily for quite awhile to blackmail her so as not to reveal her true identity to anyone else. Oh well.

Tyler is getting scary. lol. I hope someone takes him down eventually.

I feel kind of bad for Nolan. He's kind of "dumped" by everyone.

I think I heard somewhere that the show has been renewed for an additional two seasons? Can they really keep this going that long? That might be overkill if it drags out for more then another season. Some shows work best if they end things sooner then later. It is a good show though. I've been looking for something to fill the void since Lost ended and this fits nicely.

Grrarrgh
12-15-2011, 04:16 AM
I think last week was the last show for the first season. I wish they hadn't killed off Frank so fast. His character could have proved interesting in the future. He could have played with Emily for quite awhile to blackmail her so as not to reveal her true identity to anyone else. Oh well.

Tyler is getting scary. lol. I hope someone takes him down eventually.

I feel kind of bad for Nolan. He's kind of "dumped" by everyone.

I think I heard somewhere that the show has been renewed for an additional two seasons? Can they really keep this going that long? That might be overkill if it drags out for more then another season. Some shows work best if they end things sooner then later. It is a good show though. I've been looking for something to fill the void since Lost ended and this fits nicely.

It'll be back in January; it's just on a mid-season break. I agree with whoever upthread said they thought it would be Tyler who shoots Daniel. That guy is creepy!!

CrastersBabies
12-26-2011, 11:53 PM
I just did a marathon on this (I had it DVR's but hadn't watched it yet). Holy cow, I'm so hooked. It's the perfect type of guilty pleasure for me. Ahh yes.

I love seeing innocent little Rebecca from Brothers & Sisters wreak havoc on the east coast. Mmmm yes.

seaaircarol
12-27-2011, 02:05 AM

It is good, isn't it?

CrastersBabies
12-27-2011, 05:28 AM
It's so much FUN to watch. I'm a big Nolan fan. :)

I love Madeleine Stowe, always have, and I love her even more now. I love how you think she's this total hag who did horrible things (well, she is), but then they show a scene where you question that--especially with the flashbacks of Amanda's father.

Laura J
12-27-2011, 07:54 AM
My friend and I text during the show. I haven't ever done that before and we talk during the breaks. We are totally hooked. I can't wait to see what happens. I know there is a big cliffhanger coming soon. I also love Nolan and Jack.

BeatrixKiddo
01-13-2012, 03:23 AM
I missed it this week! What happened???

I saw the episode last week where Tyler finally went psycho and pulled a gun on everyone.

Was there a new one this week?

Laura J
01-13-2012, 04:24 AM
Oh, yeah. Good episode. A must see. No spoilers.
Emily/Amanda is such a bad ass. She is scary. AFter seeing so many glimpses of her childhood, no wonder.

mhjess
01-30-2012, 04:20 AM
It's so much FUN to watch. I'm a big Nolan fan. :)

I love Madeleine Stowe, always have, and I love her even more now. I love how you think she's this total hag who did horrible things (well, she is), but then they show a scene where you question that--especially with the flashbacks of Amanda's father.

I totally agree with you on all counts. Nolan is amazing. I adore him.

And, Victoria is so evil, but so vulnerable at the same time. I just can't hate her. Conrad, on the other hand...

heyjude
02-07-2012, 07:00 PM
This promo trailer (http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/07/revenge-grandpa-grayson-jack-fight-sneak-video/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainmentweekly%2Fausiell ofiles+%28Entertainment+Weekly%2FEW.com%27s%3A+The +Ausiello+Files%29&utm_content=Google+Reader) makes me happy. William Devane... oh yes. I love this show.

CrastersBabies
02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Oh my goodness! Yes on William Devane! Oh, what a deliciously wonderful scene. :)

heyjude
02-07-2012, 10:03 PM
I laughed so hard I scared the dog. :D

seaaircarol
02-19-2012, 05:53 AM
Oh. My. Goodness. What an episode.

mhjess
03-26-2012, 03:21 AM
This show should be classified as an addictive drug and regulated by the government. I've been going around like a junkie in withdrawal ever since the last episode. I know it's coming back in April, but I saw a promo for a Revenge primer prior to the return and I was like, "oh, good, I'll get a fix before it comes back." So sad and tragic how my life has spiraled out of control. I'm surprised I'm not propositioning seedy men in back alleyways to hook me up with a bootleg.

seaaircarol
03-26-2012, 05:58 PM

cray
03-27-2012, 10:33 PM
This show should be classified as an addictive drug and regulated by the government. I've been going around like a junkie in withdrawal ever since the last episode. I know it's coming back in April, but I saw a promo for a Revenge primer prior to the return and I was like, "oh, good, I'll get a fix before it comes back." So sad and tragic how my life has spiraled out of control. I'm surprised I'm not propositioning seedy men in back alleyways to hook me up with a bootleg.

yea, umm....
*puts on disguise*

this show is growing on me. i like it.
and i dare say that i've learned from it. ;)
and it will be mine!

BeatrixKiddo
05-20-2012, 07:35 AM
Anyone still watching? There have been some new shows recently.

Last one I caught, Victoria's son is in jail. Certain folks are starting to get more suspicious of Emily.

The problem is, they stop the show for awhile, then when new shows come on, you don't realize it right away since they keep stopping it! Drives me nuts when networks do this to new shows. It's a sure fire way of killing them off before they get a chance to grow more.

Laura J
05-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Such a good show though. It seems to me that networks make these half seasons and then split them up to hedge their bets. I think it will continue. It is on the cover of lots of magazines in the grocery store. So hopefully... My friend and I watch it each week and text and talk during commercials. Such dorks. Love the show.

heyjude
05-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Did you guys like the finale?

I finally got a chance to watch it and loved it. Can't wait for season 2.

Poor dog... ::sniff::

Parametric
05-26-2012, 03:04 PM
I love tough female characters and shady people with secret agendas. Should I be watching this?

K. Taylor
05-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Commentary on the finale (http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/revenge_finale_five_biggest_shockers_of/318735).

Season 2 scoop (http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_revenge_season_two_scoop/318969).

heyjude
05-26-2012, 03:46 PM
I love tough female characters and shady people with secret agendas. Should I be watching this?

YES! This show is made of win. It's soapy and revengy and twisty and pretty in all the right ways. The main character is definitely shady (despite the pretty) and has secret agendas. Plus she kicks ass.

Laura J
05-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Loved the finale. But, what was with Nolan saying "don't do anything revengie til I get there." Really, revengie?

Love it and don't know how I will wait for the Fall.

heyjude
05-26-2012, 05:38 PM
That was the best line of the show*. I would have been dying laughing if Emanda wasn't so sad.

(Well, that and "Let it play.")

seaaircarol
05-26-2012, 06:46 PM
Yeah. "Revengie." Heh, heh.

But...Victoria???

heyjude
05-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I guarantee she's okay.

She's definitely too smart to get on that plane after Conrad said "If you get on that plane, it's the last thing you ever do."

Right? ::chews nails::

Leah J. Utas
05-26-2012, 09:08 PM
I don't believe for a moment Victoria is dead. This follows the soap format to closely to let that happen. Plenty of clues in the scene where she gets close to the plane. That said, one never knows for sure.
I thought I heard Nolan say to Emily when she reached for the pin she had hidden to spring their shackles, "I am not worthy."
Real or misheard it cracked me up.

Totally missed the "revengie" remark.

Big danger with the mom's alive ender, but I've decided to trust.

Maria S
12-14-2012, 08:20 PM
This show is absolutely amazing. Why the lack of posts?

Season 2 is, in my opinion, even better than Season 1. So much has happened, yet so much could still happen. I can see them successfully making this show last for several more seasons.

I'm curious about Fauxmanda and Emily's continually deteriorating relationship. This have to come to a head there, right?

And I love the flashback episodes in this show. Its a relief to finally see what Emily's mysterious activities were between her release from juvie and her life in the Hampton's.

Is there a rule about revealing specific things that might be spoilery to people who aren't caught up?

CJ Knightrey
12-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I really love this show. It's great that there are so many strong female characters that can take care of themselves and a show with a female lead that doesn't involve a lot of romance. Though I really like this season, I feel like they changed Nolan and I don't like it. He just talks and act differently.

Maria S
12-15-2012, 09:19 AM
I feel that they've made Nolan too gimmicky, and they've kind of turned him into a martyr.

Daniel ticks me off, but I hope that he and Emily get back together. Not seriously of course, but I'd love to see her back to her old games with him.

What do you think of the Porter brother storyline? I'm not sure how I feel about it.

You're so right about the strong female characters. All of them are tough chicks. Its refreshing. I'm waiting for Amanda to take charge of Jacks problems for him. If she knew what was going on those thugs would be done for.

Laura J
12-15-2012, 08:05 PM
I agree with the change in Nolan. He was better before.

I think Aiden is a goner. He will die soon. More need for Revenge and the hero stands alone.

Porter bros. Hmmm, I hate to watch it, but it is a good story. Emily will get involved and kick their butts.

Can't wait for the return this spring.

CharacterInWhite
12-16-2012, 10:29 PM
Emily Van Camp may unseat Kristen Bell as my celebrity crush.

Maybe. Hard to tell.

Maria S
12-19-2012, 05:00 AM
Emily Van Camp may unseat Kristen Bell as my celebrity crush.

Maybe. Hard to tell.I love her. She's so perfect for the show.

Aiden probably is a goner. And I hope Amanda and Jack break up. She's so phony and he's so sweet.

I'm so impatient for January. I want to see what happens!

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
12-24-2012, 03:19 PM
I'd been told forever to give this show a chance, and Season 1 finally came available on Netflix streaming.

Um, we watched 22 episodes in 3 days...I kid you knot.

However, my OnDemand only has four episodes of season two. Surely there have been more than four!

Great show, but i don't want to jump into S2 without seeing why Victoria didn't get on the plane!

EChavez
05-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Anybody here still watching? I was not happy when they killed Amanda off this season. I think it would have been more interesting for Jack to find out the truth and have to wrestle with his feelings for both of them.

LA*78
05-01-2013, 01:47 PM
I watch for Aiden. I appreciate that they generally have him dressed in a suit, or half naked fresh from the shower.

From what I understand Josh Bowman's character makes an exit soon, so that will be worth watching for.

EChavez
05-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Oh no, where did you hear that?! I like that particular character. I had heard they were going to be killing off a character soon, but I hadn't heard who it was. :(

LA*78
05-02-2013, 02:01 PM
He was doing a radio interview the other day and was talking about roles he had been auditioning for. The radio hosts pointed out it wasn't hard to work out which main character wasn't coming back ;)

seaaircarol
05-02-2013, 08:01 PM
I saw that he and Emily VanCamp are dating in real life.

EChavez
05-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Oh that is such a bummer. I have to admit that I'm partial to him because he looks like a grown up version of my son. When I first watched the show I was always rooting for Daniel and finally I realized why. lol

I had heard that he and Emily are dating. I think they make a great looking couple.

EChavez
05-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Well it wasn't Daniel after all! :) But I was still sad. I am probably one of the only people that actually liked Declan. I didn't want anyone to go, actually.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
05-24-2013, 05:14 PM
Yeah. I actually didn't even consider Declan, but I suppose he is/was a major character...or at least a character that had been around from the beginning.

But is Aidan dead too? I'm gonna have a hard time buying that Daniel was able to get the drop on him. Aidan was a trained assassin!

EChavez
05-25-2013, 10:26 AM
I'd be very surprised if Aiden turns out to be dead. They may make us think that for awhile though.

K.B. Parker
10-18-2013, 08:50 AM
BUMP!

We will see if I am the only member here still watching this show (probably, based on the ratings). Yes, the second season had it's tedious moments and a very disappointing lack of red sharpie markers, but that season finale blew the lid off the roof.

And let's just completely forget about Emily's mother and the Inititative. Speaking of Initiative, if anybody watched the premier, did you catch the line where Emily vowed to never say the word Initiative again? Perfect.

Anyway, the show is BACK with a revengenda to die for. Give it another shot.

Leah J. Utas
10-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Still watching. Yes, the never say Initiative again was welcome. It lost its way last season, I thought.
I like seeing Emily's world cracking around her and things not always working out.

K.B. Parker
10-18-2013, 10:15 PM
Still watching. Yes, the never say Initiative again was welcome. It lost its way last season, I thought.
I like seeing Emily's world cracking around her and things not always working out.

I like that too, so... I wasn't too fond of Aiden actually playing her team.

I never quit watching the show and I never will, but I wasn't too fond of season two until the boat episode, it really shifted the show back into gear.

Alpha Echo
11-26-2013, 11:41 PM
I like that too, so... I wasn't too fond of Aiden actually playing her team.

I never quit watching the show and I never will, but I wasn't too fond of season two until the boat episode, it really shifted the show back into gear.

I was actually glad to see that, K.B. I still root for Emily even though she's horrible.

I think this season is a hell of a lot better than last. Part of me feels sooo badly for Daniel. He's manipulated by every woman in his life. The other part of me doesn't because...there's something about him I don't like. Something not so very innocent. I'd like to see him step up a bit. I'm glad he took the job with the magazine, finally doing something for himself.

Calliea
12-16-2013, 10:20 AM
Wow. That's pretty much what I can say about this episode (don't want to spoil anything), but I've really enjoyed it and I'm super curious how will they get out of this one!

K.B. Parker
12-16-2013, 11:18 AM
I am a fanboy for life. It's not the best show on television (not even close), but I've never missed an episode. Never intend to. I look forward to the drama every week.

And tonight took me back to all the feels of the first season. It's a shame the fans jumped ship with the 'they who shall not be named' storyline, because this is vintage Revenge.

Even if I'm a little peeved at... The Amnesia story line (unless she's faking it, which knowing her, is a very real possibility).

CrastersBabies
12-17-2013, 02:58 AM
Feeeeh, Daniel. Just didn't make sense to me. But, the show shocks and is yummy and shameless (which I love).

As long as they never ever ever kill Aidan, we'll be okay. :)

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
12-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Daniel's actions did seem a bit out of the blue, but I figure what they didn't show us (yet) was Vickie revealing the photo and telling D how Emily had tried to cheat him out of his chance at happiness with the cake lady.

Of course, his subsequent actions were just sort of WTF?

Grrarrgh
12-18-2013, 01:26 AM
KB Parker, I really hope your whited-out possibility is true. Otherwise, I'm less than thrilled with that story line, too.

I must say, though, that this whole season has been so much more fun. Almost as much fun as S1. I almost gave up on it after S2; I had to talk myself into getting back to it when S3 started, but I'm so glad I did. I don't usually watch it live (Sundays are a bit buggy for us), but it's not one that sits on the DVR for more than a day or so.

Alpha Echo
12-20-2013, 07:06 PM
I agree that this season rocked, so much more than season 2. I was shocked that Daniel turned violent as well. I guess it's his love for his ex and anger with Emily for taking everything from him. And then Victoria on top of that filling his head with half-truths (lies, but lies that are somewhat true since Emily doesn't love him) and to find out Emily lied about the baby and in doing so kept him from returning to his ex...then the alcohol made him pull the trigger?

Calliea
12-26-2013, 06:18 AM
I am a fanboy for life. It's not the best show on television (not even close), but I've never missed an episode. Never intend to. I look forward to the drama every week.

And tonight took me back to all the feels of the first season. It's a shame the fans jumped ship with the 'they who shall not be named' storyline, because this is vintage Revenge.

Even if I'm a little peeved at... The Amnesia story line (unless she's faking it, which knowing her, is a very real possibility).

Who do you mean? :D

K.B. Parker
12-28-2013, 08:34 AM
It makes me beyond happy to know that ya'll are back on board. I watch the show with my mom, and she says she's almost over it. She's turned on Emily, saying that she's getting carried away and hurting all the wrong people and I'm just like...

Guess they should have thought about that before being born into the Greyson family.

EChavez
01-05-2014, 03:55 PM
I never stopped watching it, although like most of you, I was disappointed with last season. This one has been a lot more interesting. I have to agree that Daniel shooting Emily seemed a bit extreme though. I guess he finally cracked. His love for Sara seemed completely out of the blue too. He seemed regretful about what happened, but he didn't seem to be pining over her.

Leah J. Utas
01-05-2014, 07:39 PM
Emily needs more wins. And could we please get rid of Aidan? He is irksome.

CrastersBabies
01-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Noooo! Aidan cannot go! :)

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
01-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Is it on tonight? Argh, after these last few weeks from hell I need me some sudsy soap to submerge in...

EChavez
01-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Aiden and Emily are the most alike. I think he brings out the Emily side of her, while Jack makes her softer and more likeable. Ultimately I think she should end up with Jack. On a different note, the thing with Victoria's chair was hilarious.

Calliea
01-06-2014, 11:36 PM
Please no ending up with Jack. I cannot stand Jack. He's like a bowl of soft noodles >.<

EChavez
01-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Ha. Yeah, I know what you mean. But he has developed more of a backbone this season.

CrastersBabies
01-07-2014, 07:38 PM
I really like Aidan, but Emily won't end up with him. I actually like Jack--except for this season. He's been such a raging, amazing asshole. Finally, a nice moment from him.

EChavez
01-08-2014, 02:22 PM
I was very disappointed that they cheated us out of seeing Jack's reaction to finding out who Emily really is. We've been waiting for that for two years, and they just skip over it?!

Calliea
01-13-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm so glad they got rid of the amnesia plot this quickly. It was fine to mess up a little and then they went back to normal plotting and scheming. I'm very curious how will they proceed with this new post-marriage arc and all the plots and problems that start to build up anew.

This show just has me so hooked :P

Alpha Echo
01-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Calliea - I agree! I just watched Sunday's last night, and wow. I LOVE it. It keeps getting more and more complicated with new characters and twists. I loved near the very end when Emily and Daniel were facing off. That was awesome!

Alpha Echo
01-22-2014, 08:04 PM
Wow!!! Come on guys, who watched this week's episode?

CrastersBabies
01-22-2014, 08:13 PM
Things are going crazy. And that's okay. I expect a show like this to go completely off the rails at times.

Aidan is living on borrowed time. He's done. Sadly. I was a fan. I think Margarete is also not going to last. Perhaps it will finally open the door for Emily and Jack.

Just another reason to make Emily go full-revenge mode, I guess. (Sigh)

Has anyone else noticed that Emily is becoming exactly like Victoria? It's scary!

Calliea
01-22-2014, 09:10 PM
I watched! Oh, I hope Margo(ux/uex/oueauueisuckatfrenchx) lives. I like her. She's one of the most likeable characters on the show for me at this moment.

I liked how they rid of the amnesia so fast, complicated Aidan's plot and gave Emily a viable reason to go back to her revenging. I'm really giving this show a solid thumbs up.

Leah J. Utas
01-22-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm not sure where they're going with this Emily's episodes in the last episode.
Is it a recurring issue with the amnesia? Or is the show going to pull some dream/insane fantasy business with it. Any ideas?

Alpha Echo
01-22-2014, 09:37 PM
I actually really like Margo too. I like her with Jack, even while wanting Emily back with Jack.

What I really appreciated in this episode was that the writers gave Victoria a backstory. We've known part of it, but I think her big reveal to her son was really important. It gave her more depth and explained in part why she is the way she is.

And I think that Emily being like Victoria is sort of like...everything coming full circle. She set out to destroy them and ended up turning into the very thing she despised.

And yeah...Aiden will either have to disappear, or he's going to find himself 6 feet deep real soon. When whatshername put her bag under his bed, I was curious because the cameras seemed to give it more than a little attention. As soon as her bag got caught as she tried to pull it out, I knew exactly why.

Nolan is still my favorite character. I'm not sure why. I think because of his dedication and loyalty to Emily, despite everything she does and the way she uses people.

Alpha Echo
01-22-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure where they're going with this Emily's episodes in the last episode.
Is it a recurring issue with the amnesia? Or is the show going to pull some dream/insane fantasy business with it. Any ideas?

I think it has something to do with the accident, of course. Not amnesia but losing time. Blacking out. That's what I thought. And it totally freaked me out and made anxious every time. That is NOT good. Not good at all!

Grrarrgh
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
I was thinking that the blacking out and losing time might be indicative of someone drugging her?? With her staying at the Grayson's, there is certainly no shortage of people who would. And did she really sleep with Conrad like was implied at the end????

Also, re: Victoria's big reveal. I can't be the only one who thinks she may have made the whole thing up, can I? It's a compelling story, and she seemed genuine while talking to Patrick, but Victoria is nothing if not devious and convincing. I don't know.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
01-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Things are going crazy. And that's okay. I expect a show like this to go completely off the rails at times.I agree.

I amaze myself with the latitude I give this show compared to most others I watch, but...I think it's because it never took itself too seriously--even when it was being "dramatic". It's most serious scenes have always had more than a hint of Grand Guignol.

OTOH, waking up in Conrad's bed was blechy!

Alpha Echo
01-22-2014, 11:51 PM
Yes, I can't believe she woke up in Conrad's bed! Gross! I also thought of the possibility that someone's drugging her, but I'm not sure.

K.B. Parker
01-23-2014, 03:07 AM
If anybody is drugging her, It's Conrad. They didn't sleep together, no way. But he very much implied that they did..

I agree with the other posters, this is one of the only shows I give so much room to be outrageous, and it's because it has always come with a side of camp and ridiculousness.

Calliea
01-23-2014, 01:28 PM
I like Nolan too, I always did. One of the characters I actually want to end up happy on this show. He's good and dedicated and I think the actor's portrayal plays a big part in it too. He just has that sad puppy quality about him sometimes and sometimes goes in that devious mastermind mode with his voice/half-smiles. No clue. It's like with the Mentalist's lead. Hard to say what the actor does right, but he does it nonetheless.

Speaking of voices, I can't bear Aidan's accent. I'm having serious issues understanding him many times and gotta go with the context entirely :/

With the first blackout in the pool I was thinking she was swimming, which remembered her of drowning, which in turn made her float away mentally to that Aidan scene and I didn't pay any attention to their talk there, because I thought she was imagining it :D Joke's on me I suppose. And yes, I don't think she slept with Conrad. Being dressed was a first show-like give-away. Would be funny to find out that she did after all though :D

And nope, I don't think Victoria was lying and making things up there with Patrick. She seems to genuinely care about him for a change.

What do you find ridiculous in this show? The things that make you close one eye and just go with them being outrageous?

Alpha Echo
01-23-2014, 08:09 PM
I thought the whole mission stuff...what did they call it? I can't remember. Last season. Conrad met with the dude, and there was the woman? What was that all about? That was just too much and didn't really, IMO, fit well with the plot.

Leah J. Utas
01-24-2014, 12:26 AM
The Initiative. Toward season's end Conrad said he'd joined it. It got too far away from the core revenge.

Whatever may be happening now, Emily needs more wins.

K.B. Parker
01-24-2014, 07:05 AM
The Initiative. Toward season's end Conrad said he'd joined it. It got too far away from the core revenge.

NO! We vowed to never say that word again!

But he didn't actually join it, because it never really existed.

Alpha Echo
01-24-2014, 09:03 PM
Yes! I HATED the Initiative. It confused me and was just so unnecessary.

I can't believe we have to wait until, what, March now for another episode? We just got back from the winter break!

K.B. Parker
01-25-2014, 07:12 AM
And remember, Revenge has been shoved to the 10 PM time slot. That does three things:

1. Moves it away from powerhouses like The Walking Dead
2. Gives it a (presumably) disastrous lead in (Ressurection, I think that's what the new show is called).
and 3. 10 PM shows have much lower standards for ratings, so it's low ratings won't be much of a burden here.

Not that I'm too concerned about getting another season; besides Veronica Mars, I can't think of another show in recent memory that got canned after their third year. Syndication is a powerful tool.

Though season 4 will certainly be it's last. I'm okay with that. Sort of.

Calliea
01-27-2014, 10:00 AM
Why did they move it? I've heard it had really good ratings and kept being compared to Lost.

K.B. Parker
01-27-2014, 11:25 PM
Why did they move it? I've heard it had really good ratings and kept being compared to Lost.

Maybe in another country. It's averaging around 5.4 million viewers with an average rating of, I think, 1.5. Network Television is in serious trouble, because those ratings, just a few years ago, would have got the show cancelled immediately. One of my favorite shows in the past few years was GCB (on ABC as well), and it was cancelled with a 2.1 and 7 million viewers.

Sadly, whether it is because of stupid scheduling (Revenge is almost always on during awards shows, and The Walking Dead) or because it had limited appeal in the first place, next season will certainly be it's last. It also didn't help that the majority of people HATED season 2.

Alpha Echo
01-27-2014, 11:29 PM
Yeah, but this season is awesome! I don't want it to cancel..that makes me sad.

Alpha Echo
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
What do you guys think of the twist at the end of the show last Sunday? (March 9)

Calliea
03-12-2014, 07:28 PM
I'd tell you, but I can't recall what part exactly you're referring to :D

Alpha Echo
03-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Good point: highlight to read - at the VERY end where we find out Conrad's ex-wife is Jack's mom!

kej115
03-13-2014, 04:35 AM
What do you guys think of the twist at the end of the show last Sunday? (March 9)

I have to say that I had a sneaking suspicion that was going to happen! I'm thinking that since she also got the deed to Grayson manor, that's she's now going to give it to Jack!

Love this show! :)

Calliea
03-13-2014, 04:37 AM
Oh, I just went: "I smell Vaderine." at that ;p Didn't thrill me, to be honest, but maybe it's cause I don't like Jack so I don't care what happens with him :p

CrastersBabies
03-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Very soapy. Very nice twists. They're fun. I've checked my brain at the door and I'm doing A-Okay. :)

I do wish Emily would get a break, or a major victory. I'm already tired of seeing her flounder and fail. Yeah, yeah, we get it. She's not invincible, but we need a win for team Ems/Nolan. Pronto.

Alpha Echo
03-13-2014, 07:15 PM
I have to say that I had a sneaking suspicion that was going to happen! I'm thinking that since she also got the deed to Grayson manor, that's she's now going to give it to Jack!

Love this show! :)

I think the same thing...a definite possibility!

I know Jack and Emily are *supposed* to be together "in the end," but I so like him with the French girl whose name is alluding me right now.

I love that they're moving in together. :)

I do wish Emily would get a break, or a major victory. I'm already tired of seeing her flounder and fail. Yeah, yeah, we get it. She's not invincible, but we need a win for team Ems/Nolan. Pronto.

Me too! I mean now..she might have the same issues her mother had? That poor girl. We need a win!!!

CrastersBabies
03-13-2014, 07:31 PM
I also love Jack and Margot (Margeaux?) But I also loved Emily with Aidan, too. We'll see what happens. :D

Alpha Echo
03-13-2014, 10:41 PM
Me too. They're really made for each other (Emily and Aidan)

kej115
03-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Anyone know if there's a new episode on tonight?

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
03-17-2014, 02:20 AM
Anyone know if there's a new episode on tonight?
Yes, there is a new episode tonight.

Alpha Echo
03-21-2014, 10:32 PM
Soooo....what'd ya'll think of Sunday's episode?

Leah J. Utas
03-23-2014, 06:30 PM
I loved the flash of the old determined Emily at the end. She seemed back in control. Ems need some wins and it looks like she'll be getting some.
Meanwhile, I love the twist re: Jack's mom. It pure proper soap. Both husband and I said the line before the actress did.

Alpha Echo
03-25-2014, 03:23 PM
Oh man! I just watched the episode from this past Sunday (the 23rd, right?). AWESOMESAUCE.

Spoilers:

1. When the medical records were first released, I was like WHAT? How could Ems let that happen? I was very relieved to find it is all part of her plan.

2. I love that Jack is on board now. Now sure how I feel about his mom just yet.

3. I still adore Margot...but now I'm starting to get that feeling for Jack and Emily to come together again.

Leah J. Utas
03-25-2014, 04:47 PM
I concur with your No. 3. And agree with your second point as well. I didn't understand at first what her point was re: your No. 1, and am still not clear on it, but knew she was behind it.

It feels like the series is on its last legs. It there's any way to wind it up with a Jack and Emily HEA-ish ending this season, then make it so.

kej115
04-14-2014, 06:28 AM
Watching it right now! Sort of confused with all the subplots going on, but it's still wonderful! :)

Alpha Echo
05-13-2014, 04:56 PM
Anyone see the season finale yet? I just watched it yesterday. I was shocked at first when Victoria killed Aiden, but then I realized that Emily has to end up with Jack somehow, right?

I sort of wish they hadn't brought back David Clark. I mean...that was too predictable. Very daytime soap.

Speaking of which, I realized when I heard a commercial for the finale and happened to have my eyes closed that this show totally sounds like a daytime soap.

But that's okay. I still adore it. Next season has to be the last. It just makes sense.

I did LOVE how Emily took care of Victoria. That was awesome. She still has no blood on her hands, directly anyway, but she's punishing Victoria in a way most suiting. :)

CJ Knightrey
05-14-2014, 12:53 AM
I had seriously mixed feeling about the finale.

I kind of figured Aiden would be killed. I'm pretty sure he's going to be on a new show, and also the fact that things were going to well for Emily. When people are too happy in this show, you gotta know something is going to happen to change that.. Though I was surprised that that was the way Aiden went down. He's a student of Takeda for christs sake! And he was taken out by some tea? And the fact that Victoria did it herself was a surprise. I guess Patrick had to inherit that bloodlust from someone :tongue.

I generally loved the finale, not as much as the episode before it. That one gave me chills it was just so awesome! There is one thing though that I can't stand, and seriously made me consider not watching. David Clarke :rant:. WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?! It made me so mad I just couldn't stand it. It invalidates Emily's whole journey thus far. And the fact that he KILLED Conrad?! What? Just...what? David Clarke? The guy who wrote all those journal entries telling Emily about how important forgiveness is? The same David Clarke who has been put up on this pedestal of goodness by every character that knew him personally? This is the guy who just shived a dude? Yes, the dude who ruined his life, but still.

Sighs. All things considered, I love the majority of the characters. I'll still watch the next season, happily. But I hope they have an interesting way of handling that plot twist.

EChavez
05-14-2014, 11:57 AM
The finale was something. Earlier in the season I was starting to get a bit tired of the show, but it really rallied in the last half of the season. I can't wait for the next season now.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
05-17-2014, 11:39 AM
We finally got to the finale tonight...Almost a week later (our DVR was full of finales)! All I'll say is I spent a lot of that 44 minutes laughing my ass off. So many things, not least Aiden's expression when he was sitting dead on the couch, the shovel to Victoria's head, the dead hooker in Daniel's bed*, and Victoria's screams echoing down the corridors of the asylum.

This is the most over the top show ever.

CrastersBabies
05-17-2014, 08:20 PM
It is so over the top! And I love it.

It's gone even more so. Maybe off the rails a bit? But not in a bad way (IMHO).

tomz563
05-18-2014, 11:05 AM
As evil as Victoria is I can't help but love her. I tend to always love the villains...

CrastersBabies
05-18-2014, 09:07 PM
As evil as Victoria is I can't help but love her. I tend to always love the villains...

I was full-on rooting for Victoria (especially after what Emily did to Charlotte), but after she did what she did to Aiden.... not so much.

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
05-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Yeah, the whole Aidan thing felt like the show trying not only to set up next season (i.e., give the show some reason to continue) but also righting the boat as far as our sympathies shifting toward Victoria.

Alpha Echo
05-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Agreed on all counts. Especially the David Clarke thing. REALLY? Come ON! But I am still anxiously awaiting next season. Summertime is so difficult!

Grrarrgh
10-07-2014, 11:40 PM
Has anyone watched any of this season yet? I've watched the 2 (3?) episodes that have aired so far, and I find myself.... underwhelmed. It's becoming a real slog to get through each week. Anyone else??

CrastersBabies
10-08-2014, 02:12 AM
I am having a very hard time rooting for Emily/Amanda this season. And I have no idea what is going on with Victoria. I was always under the impression that she was forced into the David Clark conspiracy by Conrad, but I don't know now.

And David Clark feels like a bit of a simpleton right now. Really? He thinks that was Amanda who died? Guess he's been holed up a while.

Don't even get me started on Charlotte. Now that Declan is gone, I find her so annoying. Bad acting and no character purpose.

The only person I'm really enjoying is Margeaux. And maybe Jack. Though his partner is a douchebag.

Alpha Echo
10-09-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm with you, actually. I'm still interested to see where this goes, especially if it's the last season. And I think the feud between Emily and Victoria is fun. Amusing. It makes me laugh and smile to see them so catty with each other.

I miss Aidan.

I do like Margeaux. I loved her from the moment she came on the show. I hope she doesn't disappoint me and do something nasty to someone who doesn't deserve it.

I'll always love Jack.

But Charlotte. Yes. Very annoying.

CrastersBabies
10-09-2014, 07:19 PM
Yeah Victoria and Emily are fun to watch and I also want to see where that goes.

And YES! I Miss Aidan! He was so rowwrllll! HOT.

Alpha Echo
10-09-2014, 07:26 PM
So very rowwrllll!!! With that accent...and those eyes...mmmm....

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he came back from the dead by the finale. LOL

JohnnyGottaKeyboard
11-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Watching tonight's episode (11/9), I was pleasantly surprised to find myself comparing it to the show that was…And the show I'd hoped it might be.

The first season was a wild ride but still tightly written, with the occasional clever twist and a strong seasonal arc. Of course, Season 2 immediately betrayed everything that came before by slipping grossly into post-cold-war corporate conspiracies and a (now passe) paranoia re the evils of cabalistic power mad one-percenters (I'm not saying one-percenters are no longer evil, power-mad, nor cabalistic, just that they have succeeded in ridding us of our paranoia). Season 3, in response to Season 2's reception, decided the whole previous year had been nothing but a bad dream and tried to pick up some of the shreds of Season 1, but—too late! So they decided instead to go all out camp. It was fun. I laughed a lot, rolled my eyes plenty, but kept tuning in.

So far, Season 4 has been mostly more (and by more I mean MORE) of Season 3. But I thought tonight's episode, especially the scene between Daniel and Emily in the elevator (which may just be the best written—and acted—scene of the last two years) was like a breath of fresh air (except for poor Margeauxxx, who had anything but).

Leah J. Utas
11-11-2014, 10:13 PM
I haven't enjoyed a ep. like this one is quite some time. I'm really looking forward to how this gets sorted out.
It was twisty enough with a great ending to be like old times.

Alpha Echo
01-26-2015, 07:01 PM
I finally am just about caught up. I didn't realize I'd missed 5 episodes! I can't believe that Daniel is dead! I did not see that coming!

Still not sure how this will end, but I'm really hoping Emily ends up with Jack. I love Jack. :D Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Netz
01-26-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm watching this, but I'm in the UK and we've only had the first three episodes so far of the 4th series (the next episode is on tonight - yay!). I've got ages till I catch up with you guys (but at least we don't break mid-season!). :D

Calliea
01-28-2015, 07:01 PM
Still not sure how this will end, but I'm really hoping Emily ends up with Jack. I love Jack. :D Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic.

Noooo everyone but Jack! xD I can't stand Jack. In fact, I can't stand Jack so much, I'm ready to root for Ben! Whom I also really didn't like at first, but stopped hatin' on since haha.

Jack is such a wet noooooooodle :D

Is this the final season by the way? I feel like the show is kinda challenging True Blood in the shark jumping competition. I'd be worried what next season could bring (but also masochistically curious) :P

Alpha Echo
01-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Aw, I love Jack. But I think it's the hopeless romantic in me because you're kinda right. I just love his devotion to Amanda/Emily. Makes me melt.

It feels like it would be the last season. Where else can they take this story? I've already lost track of things...like the ninja guys and Aiden...and those sneaky people talking to Conrad...I can't remember their roles (other than Aiden as Emily's love and partner in the past), much less how all that could possibly tie into all this.

Calliea
01-28-2015, 09:46 PM
Perhaps :D To me idk, they don't have chemistry, and also something about the character and the way he's played by that actor just makes me go... soft? Dammit, men have it easier to say what they mean, imagine I'm a man for the sake of this argument :D

And please, the ninjas, the corporations, the whole Flight and framing things, it all got so disjointed, I don't know. I feel as if the writers themselves just went like "this plot ok, this trash, throw this out, this never happened, oh this is nice keep it, but discard that" etc.

And even if they go with David/Victoria/Amanda focus. Did they just forget about Charlotte? I mean, he JUST met his other daughter, she went to rehab and then like... gone. Not even a word about her anywhere.

Jack is changing occupations at random, how did he even get into police? I don't remember tbh, but shouldn't that come after what, a police academy? Training? Wasn't he just a bartender? :P

Alpha Echo
01-28-2015, 10:16 PM
ROFL! I know to all of it! I was just wondering about Charlotte. She couldn't show up for her brothers funeral???

I can't remember how Jack became a cop either. Though I do love this show, it seems as though the writers only did that to 1) make it convenient for Emily by giving her more eyes and ears where they need to be and 2) to add more conflict with his partner. *shrug*

I did actually really like Jack with Margo. I know that is not how you spell her name, but I don't feel like looking up the French spelling. Margoux?

And David all of the sudden going from so in love with Victoria to wanting to kill her? There should have been more inner conflict. Then again, based on his personality and his daughter's...they don't ask many questions. They just take what they see and hear and think they know and say, "REVENGE!" LOL

Calliea
01-28-2015, 10:41 PM
Yes, there wasn't even a moment where they considered that maybe she should know about Daniel's death, and that's just... wrong. I mean, from writer-standpoint and creating any sort of believability. Then again, him suddenly making up with Emily and having scenes together tinted with forgiveness etc, just to die literally an episode later was a seriously cheap move IMO.

And absolutely, Jack and Margeoux (that's me trying for alternate spelling :D) were great together, and I'd have preferred they didn't break it up. Those characters actually seemed to be together because of who they were, not because the PLOT GETS WHAT PLOT WANTS.

When it comes to David, I think that first an foremost he's a terrible actor. Like seriously, the writers expect his actions to be believable and some sort of logical conjunction, but I'm left baffled and confused all of the time. I don't know what he means, what he doesn't mean. He gives weird looks at the camera/makes faces that normally say "oh, yea, the guy knows X and Y, but he hides it" or "he didn't recognize her at all!" or whatever else. Important clues. Meanwhile, at least to me, he sends a message like that but then it turns out it's completely not like that. And I feel lost, and I lose connection.

Alpha Echo
01-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Yes, I agree! David is a TERRIBLE actor!

Really...this season started out pretty fantastic but has gone downhill. I'm hanging in there because I think it's the last season and want to see how it ends. But at this point, I won't really miss it. Which is sad. There was a time it was amongst my favorites.

Finally tomorrow night, my very favorite is back on!! SCANDAL!!!

Calliea
01-28-2015, 11:04 PM
Same, same. I tend to stick with shows to the end. Only dropped Heroes, Lost, and Prison Break so far. So I'll last. But it used to be riveting, if over-dramatic, now it's just a fine thing to eat my lunch by.

Scandal? Didn't see that. Shall investigate.

Alpha Echo
01-28-2015, 11:23 PM
It's on Netflix. Excellent show. There's a thread here on it, but be careful. All spoilers should be white-ed out but may not be. :)

Calliea
01-29-2015, 12:41 AM
Ye I steer clear of any threads until I've seen something :P Can't be too careful!

Alpha Echo
01-29-2015, 07:24 AM
Oh, I forgot!

I want a Nolan!

Netz
01-29-2015, 01:28 PM
Thanks for whiting out the spoilers - I appreciate it! :)

Aw, so this season goes downhill? That's a shame. (I've just seen the episode where David got picked up by the police and his identity is outted - I thought they'd string it out for a while, so I was surprised it came up so soon.) I'm usually one for sticking with shows till the end of a season, too, but there have been a couple I've ditched recently when the next season came around.

Nolan has grown on me. I thought he was a very weak actor when Revenge started, but he's definitely improved, and I love the brother/sister relationship he has with Emily.

Calliea
05-05-2015, 01:41 AM
Anyone still alive here? I'd rant, but I don't want to rant to a wall >:C

Netz
08-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Rant away, if you're still checking back into this thread. (I've caught up on it all now, by the way.) :greenie