PDA

View Full Version : Looking for shopping related articles/$225

gpsdan
10-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Hello All,

GPSmyCity.com, developer of iPhone Travel Applications, is currently looking for travel articles, particularly related to gift shopping (gift suggestions, places to buy, etc) for several cities around the world.

Requirements:

* Must have lived in the city for at least one year and have intimate knowledge of the city.
* Excellent command of English language. Please feel free to send us your writing samples.

If this is something you might be interested in, please contact us for further details at: writer@gpsmycity.com

Cities currently open:

Salzburg
Hamburg
Geneva
Barcelona
Luxembourg City
Cairo
Casablanca
Tunis
Beijing
Kyoto
Singapore
Taipei
Kuala Lumpur
San Jose, Costa Rica
Washington DC
Miami

Best regards,

Daniel

gpsdan
11-03-2011, 12:11 PM
New cities:

updated original post

MTaillard
11-14-2011, 11:22 PM
I lived in Beijing for several years teaching econ and also in Taipei studying Mandarin at NTNU. I emailed you as requested.

gpsdan
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Replied.

Cheers,

Daniel

MTaillard
11-16-2011, 02:40 AM
Too easy. I got ya covered on Beijing and Taipei.

I may know someone that can cover Auckland but I haven't seen them in a while, so I can't say for sure.

I actually have someone that works for me that can do Hamburg. He's a German lawyer here to get his MBA and he's working for me while he's here.

gpsdan
11-22-2011, 12:06 PM
another city update

Nella
11-26-2011, 02:13 AM
I have lived in Casablanca and itīs a great place! Do you still need somebody on that? I would also like to write about Gothenburg, Sweden, that is not on your list but is a lovely city.
/Nella

gpsdan
11-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Hello Nella,

Yes, Casablanca is still open. Please email me at writer@gpsmycity.com

Best,

Daniel