Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
I just found this to be hilarious. According to Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council, the US military is now an agent for the radical homosexual agenda.

http://www.ontopmag.com/article.aspx?id=9661&MediaType=1&Category=26
“It is outrageous that only ten days after repeal of the law against homosexuality in the Armed Forces, the Defense Department is already pushing the military further down the slippery slope. The repeal law passed by the lame-duck Congress last year said nothing about authorizing same-sex 'weddings' on military bases or by military chaplains.”

“I urge the Obama administration to end its multi-front attack upon marriage, and I urge the Senate to act upon the legislation which would forbid this further exploitation of our military to advance a radical social agenda.”

Have any of you distributed the Pink Plan 232-B-7/AB-3 to the Pentagon? They need it, if they're going to be effective.

Last edited:

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
That Preacher Phelps of Westboro was years ahead of the curve on this... "God Hates America" and all that.

Rise2theTop

To Live the Dream, Ya Gotta Feel It
Registered
Reaction score
Plaleeezzzzzzzze... Oh why, oh why did I read those comments? Why? I better not start. My snark meter is pegged.

Last edited:

AlwaysJuly

slugging through
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thisisnotnotmydayjob.blogspot.com
Aaand it's none of the Family Research Council's business if a military chaplain wants to marry a same sex couple. Chaplains already decide if they're willing to marry an opposite-sex couple based on interviews and premarital counseling with them. Aren't these Family Research Council folks the the same types to cry about how gay marriage will somehow take away the rights of pastors and chaplains to decide who they're willing to marry? Now suddenly they're against the right of chaplains to decide who they want to marry? That seems just a wee bit hypocritical.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I did. I blew it over with a tornado.
:roll:
You win. (That one took me a second.)

I still don't get how allowing homosexual marriage is somehow "attacking" hetero marriage. Because, it isn't. No part of the gay "agenda" includes stopping hetero people from doing any of the things they've always done.

*sigh* Their logic is not our Earth logic.

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
If they want to defend marriage, why aren't they campaigning against divorce?

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
^Oh dear. I can almost hear Eddie Izzard facepalming.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Just wait until the new pink camoflage uniforms are issued...

Kim Fierce

Attack me with everything you have.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kimnflowers.blogspot.com
All of this seems like the last dying cry of the bigoted jerks in politics. But at the same time, it's sad that there are some people who believe all of this crap is true. People who truly think that anti-bullying laws are somehow being written to persecute religious people and that gay people are evil, soulless god-haters who are spreading a mystical agenda to innocents and children.

Status
Not open for further replies.