To all the posters in Scotland and Northern Ireland......

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
.....have you dried out yet? :D

Judging from the weather reports, it doesn't seem to have stopped raining there for at least a month! England and Wales have been 'enjoying' a totally unseasonal heatwave for the last four days but I was listening to the football this afternoon and a few games in Scotland were called off for water-logged pitches!

Jersey Chick

Up all night to get Loki
Registered
Reaction score
in the state of carefully controlled chaos
Website
www.kimberlynee.com
Change Scotland and Northern Ireland to New Jersey and the result's the same. The rain here has been unbelievable. I think we've gotten more rain between August and now, than we've had all the rest of the year. I've never seen it like this. It. Sucks.

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
Is it being caused by the Jet Stream? I think ours is. The last four years or so we've had bad summers cos the JS is further south than usual. But it seems to have moved slightly north and NI and Scotland are getting all the rain.

But the heat here is just unbelievable!. It was 28 degrees C today. In October! It should be cooling down now, not heating up.

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy. And Wales and London experiencing 29C weather....

Wonder is the big fella trying to give a hint...

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
Is it being caused by the Jet Stream? I think ours is. The last four years or so we've had bad summers cos the JS is further south than usual. But it seems to have moved slightly north and NI and Scotland are getting all the rain.

But the heat here is just unbelievable!. It was 28 degrees C today. In October! It should be cooling down now, not heating up.
Em, touch of Schadenfreude is it?

:D kiddin. really

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
No, not really. I don't like the heat.

And I'm just more amazed at how weird the weather is for this time of year. Very strange.