PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

ashleylovescéline
11-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a great holiday! ;)

Yes, Darryl, I know... you already celebrated your Canadian Thanksgiving about a month ago! :rolleyes:

darryl
11-24-2005, 08:38 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I hear some stores are opening at 7am for the start of the Christmas shopping season.

Good Luck!

:popcorn:

Piglot82
11-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!

...including those who are forced to work this holiday (stupid CVS pharmacy) LOL.

I hope everyone's holiday is filled with happiness and warmth.

AND in the spirit of Thanksgiving...I would like to say that I'm thankful all the amazing people I have been fortunate enough to come across both through this site and the many other Celine sites. You all are such incredible people. MUAH!!!!!

September skies
11-24-2005, 09:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Too warm out here to feel like Thanksgiving but nice that I have the day off for the first time in years! http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Fanny
11-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! :)

ashleylovescéline
11-24-2005, 10:15 AM
I hear some stores are opening at 7am for the start of the Christmas shopping season.

Good Luck!

Too scary!:scared:I never shop the day after Thanksgiving, people get too crazy and they run me over! :snoopy:

Susie
11-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to Jenna and all. Hope it's a great one! :Hug2:

godessceline
11-24-2005, 03:50 PM
We don't celebrate it in Sweden but Happy Thanksgiving to you guys who do! :)

darryl
11-24-2005, 06:38 PM
Too scary!:scared:I never shop the day after Thanksgiving, people get too crazy and they run me over! :snoopy:

Actually, some stores in Buffalo have been advertising opening at 7am ON Thanksgiving.

:Jaw:

CertPharmT15
11-25-2005, 04:33 AM
[QUOTE=Piglot82]Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!!!

...including those who are forced to work this holiday (stupid CVS pharmacy) LOL.

QUOTE]

I KNOW!!! Waking up at 7 in the AM was not cool when I know 99% of people were still sleeping in on a holiday! I guess that's the price you pay for being in the wonderful healthcare business. It's all worth it though.. Just a little message for y'all:

Hey guys first off, I wanted to say THANK YOU! You guys have been nothing but AMAZING! I wish you the best in this upcoming holiday season. Remember that you must not only be Thankful but also Appreciate everything you have in life. You never know how long that special someone or something is going to be there.

kay5
11-25-2005, 07:43 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys...

anghil5
11-28-2005, 03:15 AM
I know I'm late. But, happy Thanksgiving to you all anyway.

I was out of town, in the mountians. No internet access! Hope it was good for you all! Mine was! :)