Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
I thought we didn't exist. How can someone that does not exist cause tornadoes?

Well, CERN might have found neutrinos that travel faster than light, so I suppose causality is broken too so that there can be effects without causes. :D

John_W

Registered
Reaction score
That's an impressive superpower.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
But how can we be bad for Earth if we don't exist? Surely the tornadoes, floods, hurricanes, typhoons, monsoons, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions we cause in the imaginary realm of Doesn't Exist can't leak into this reality?

(I wonder how much longer this theme will last before we all get tired of the "gay people don't exist" meme.)

ShaylaElla

Newb. Thick-skinned all the same.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shaylascommentary.blogspot.com
Oh, that was an enjoyable read. Tucked away in the north it's easy to forget that people can think like that, or even kick up a fuss about gay marriage. It's nice to know there are still some good ol' fashioned crazy people out there.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't it obvious? QUILTBAG people are so hot that they interfere with the current (semi-dormant) ice age, causing pressure systems that cause all these disasters.

Those politicians are complimenting us. Mmhmm. Tru fax.

Belle_91

With her nose stuck in a book
Registered
Reaction score
So Mr. Perry claims to be on good speaking terms with God.

Okay, well if they are such buddies, why then did God not answer his prayers and make it rain when there had been a drought? Why was there a massive wildfire this summer?

Maybe, God hates Rick Perry.

Two can play this religious game, and I am up for the challenge.

I also heard on CNN and Huffington Post that he might not be a serious contender next November for the Presidancy. Apparently, at some convention he made some blunders and now people who would have voted for him, are rethinking it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/...den-fall-errors_n_978608.html?ref=mostpopular

All we need is a good sex scandal, and he's toast.

Last edited:

Mara

Clever User Title
Registered
Reaction score
So Mr. Perry claims to be on good speaking terms with God.

Okay, well if they are such buddies, why then did God not answer his prayers and make it rain when there had been a drought? Why was there a massive wildfire this summer?

Maybe, God hates Rick Perry.

Two can play this religious game, and I am up for the challenge.

*conspiracy mode*

Or maybe...God is helping Rick Perry acomplish his true goal, which judging by what he believes, seems to be the destruction of this country and everyone in it.

Belle_91

Registered
Reaction score
I really think that before November, some hooker or secretary or maybe even secret gay lover, is going to come out and tell us about the real Rick Perry. That or some insane asylum is missing a patient who looks just like him.

We have seen this all before with the Ted Haggard guy.

Also, I know some of you on here don't believe in God--which is totally fine--but I want you to know that not all Christians think like this. I am Christian and I believe in evolution and that gays should be allowed to get married and have children. There are other Christians who believe the same thing.

Rick Perry...is a douche and we know it.

The Bible was written thousands of years ago...things have changed and Rick Perry should realize that. Also, I believe God is going to be more pissed at him killing innocent people with his pro-death penalty stuff then he would be at him allowing two dudes to get married.

I know that this isn't worded very well, but I am actually shaking I'm so mad.

Last edited:

shelleyo

Just another face in a red jumpsuit
Registered
Reaction score
I really think that before November, some hooker or secretary or maybe even secret gay lover, is going to come out and tell us about the real Rick Perry.

Oh, let it be a gay lover, let it be a gay lover *concentrates really, really hard*

You know there's one in the woodshed somewhere. The ones who are the most adamantly against it are the ones that are the most afraid of it, for reasons that typically become crystal clear, as you said, ala Ted Haggard.

It would be even more perfect if he were the Republican nominee with a week until the election. Oh, Santa, I'll never ask for anything ever again!

(And you know, it's easy to joke about this kind of bone-deep stupidity, but when you look deeper it's chilling. Anyone blaming the ills of a country one on group of people is too Hitleresque not to take seriously.)

Shelley

Last edited:

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
This country is fucking insane. God is shaking because these people are so ridiculous

If this guy is elected I'm going to seek political asylum in another country

Kitty27

So Goth That I Was Born Black
Registered
Reaction score
Good Lawd.

I am SO glad that I am down with the LGBT community. Y'all don't eff around with your superpowers. Causing tornadoes? What's next,you nefarious bunch of super villains? Are you going to freeze the world?

I have a feeling that come Election season that Mr.Perry is going to learn a very harsh lesson(There are a LOT of Americans of all kinds that won't tolerate his chit) and/or somebody is going to air his behind out. These types that are SO interested in giving gay people hell nearly always turn out to be gay.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what the world needs now, LBGT (LGBT? GLBT? QUILTBAG!) Superheroes!

Queer Eye: it's not just for decorating anymore!

Belle_91

Registered
Reaction score
Alright, so we have all established that gays have magical powers, correct? So send a tornado to destroy Rick Perry's house!

If you could do it while he is with his boyfriend--who he claims just to be an old "family friend"--that would be PERFECT!

Rise2theTop

To Live the Dream, Ya Gotta Feel It
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, let it be a gay lover, let it be a gay lover *concentrates really, really hard*

You know there's one in the woodshed somewhere. The ones who are the most adamantly against it are the ones that are the most afraid of it, for reasons that typically become crystal clear, as you said, ala Ted Haggard.

It would be even more perfect if he were the Republican nominee with a week until the election. Oh, Santa, I'll never ask for anything ever again!

(And you know, it's easy to joke about this kind of bone-deep stupidity, but when you look deeper it's chilling. Anyone blaming the ills of a country one on group of people is too Hitleresque not to take seriously.)

Shelley

:roll: but at the same time :cry:
*concentrates really, really hard with you*

Belle_91

Registered
Reaction score
To Rick Perry--Be gone before a house falls on you!

absitinvidia

A bit of a wallflower
Registered
Reaction score

Shelley

There have been rumors about Rick Perry's gay lovers for years.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Alright, so we have all established that gays have magical powers, correct? So send a tornado to destroy Rick Perry's house!

If you could do it while he is with his boyfriend--who he claims just to be an old "family friend"--that would be PERFECT!
But gays (at least the ones I know) also have something else Rick Perry doesn't have: compassion.

Belle_91

Registered
Reaction score
But gays (at least the ones I know) also have something else Rick Perry doesn't have: compassion.

Indeed..."a new command I give to you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another" John 13:34-35

"Love must be sincere. Hate is what is evil...honor one another above yourselves." Romans 12:9-10

Status
Not open for further replies.