Scenarios

Drachen Jager

Professor of applied misanthropy
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, this occurred to me while making up an outrageous lie. How about a game where each player writes the best short scenario they can within the parameters given by the previous poster. When you complete a scenario, leave a prompt for the next person.

For example:

Inappropriate behaviour at a funeral.
---------------------------------------------------
Sally was bored. Her mom pulled her out of school for this? Some old fart she never even knew was dead, so what?

She popped her gum loudly and smirked when mom gave her the evil eye. She'd make her mom regret dragging her away from her friends.

When the old dude's widow stepped forward to pay her respects, Sally rushed forward and threw herself on the casket, moaning, "Oh my darling, I will never know your sweet caresses again!"
----------------------------------------------------
So, let's begin with: Getting some attention at Customer Service

Nymtoc

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Amelia had been standing at the Customer Service window for at least five minutes. What was wrong with these people? She pushed the bell, hitting it five times in succession. Finally a young man appeared and said, "Yes?"

"They gave me the wrong shade of nail polish," Amelia said. "I didn't realize it till I got home. I specificlaly said I wanted Virgin Orchid, and they gave me No Boundaries instead."

"No Boundaries, huh? That oughta suit you."

Amelia was startled. "What are you talking about?"

"Well, I mean, that virgin color, there's no way that would describe you, would it, Babe?"

"How dare you? I'm going to complain to the management!"

"Go ahead," he said. "I don't work here. I just got tired of waiting for service myself."

Next: Making the best of a visit from the mother-in-law.