• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a honest critical analysis from a professional level Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A. Law

Registered
Reaction score
I’m looking for a professional level writer to take a look at the first chapter of my latest work-in-progress, a mystery novel. By professional I’m referring to someone who has had at least one book published or a few stories published in a professional level magazine. The chapter has been revised several times and has gone through peer reviews by fellow writers, who have helped me to reach my current skill level. This is representative of my best writing to date. Now I’m looking for honest feedback on what I need to work on to obtain the next level with my writing.

Dave A. Law
[email protected]

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
critique

Hello,

I'm not sure if you've been contacted but I'd be happy to look over your chapter and offer comments. I've published four books and have two more coming out. I'm a fan of mysteries too.

bsher213 (at) yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.