Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadswordbabe

I'd rather be a cat.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gaiesebold.com
Anyone got any favourites/recommendations? I'm looking specifically for bloggers who are focussed on reviewing.

megan_d

Falling in the milk
Registered
Reaction score
I do! (points to sig)

Your best bet for finding sci-fi/fanstasy review sites is to find one, and then look on that blog for links to others. Almost all review blogs will have a blogroll of some kind.

Darkshore

Stranger
Registered
Reaction score
I do a lot of reviews. I have about five I need to post soon actually, I've been slacking..

Saanen

Registered
Reaction score
I do too *also points to sig* and my blogroll has a lot of other fantasy reviewers in it.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I always go to Pat's first. I'll browse FBC and a couple of others once in awhile but I find I don't really have to because Pat's taste is so similar to mine. I like a lot of the extra content he does too, author interviews and general SFF related stuff.

megan_d

Falling in the milk
Registered
Reaction score
I've been growing a little disapointed with Pat's Fantasy Hotlist. It seems that lately he posts fewer and fewer reviews and a lot more press releases or links to discussions on other blogs. Just my opinion of course.

Caledonia Lass

Registered
Reaction score
You can check out Book Blogs. Lots of writers and reviewers on there. They'll tell you what they like. I have a link to them on my blog, which the link for my blog is in my sig. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.