PDA

View Full Version : Reality Television Writers Wanted

Abacus
09-11-2011, 02:27 PM
If you love watching reality television shows of any kind like Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Bachelorette, etc. and like to write about it , here is your chance at Reality Shack (a family oriented site). The number of reality shows out there is huge and new ones are always coming out like rabbits so writers/interviewers are needed for a wide range of interests. If you are interested, just drop me a PM (private message) and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Silver King
09-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Your post is awfully vague, Abacus, and leaves anyone who might be interested in working in reality television completely oblivious of what you are seeking in writers.

Please try again, this time with specific qualities for the job(s) so as to give us a better idea of the opportunities you are alluding to, in addition to what the applicants might expect in exchange for offering their talents free of monetary considerations.

Abacus
09-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Sorry for the vagueness Silver King, but I'll try to be clearer. We need people to watch and write about each episode of a reality show for that season. For example, we have the new season Survivor: South Pacific coming up and we need someone to watch the episodes and write a summary/commentary for each one. If you visit the Reality Shack site, you will see examples of how it is done.

We also have openings for people who like to interview reality show contestants and celebrities. So let say you get to interview Boston Rob or Russell Hantz. You get to ask them questions and you get to write up the interview and then have your article posted for all reality fans to see. The reward is in the experience and being a part of a fun community. :D

Silver King
09-13-2011, 03:22 AM
That's much better. Thank you for adding those details, which will help folks who are interested to better understand what the work entails.

Abacus
09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
You're welcome Silver King. :)