HILO, Hawaii HELP!

threedogpeople

This is my BEST side!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
threedogpeople.blogspot.com
:Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun::Sun:

Does anyone know a good (clean, quiet, comfortable beds), reasonably priced ($100 or less per night) Hotel in or near Hilo or a B & B with very social hosts?

Also, I'm looking for a (yes, I know it is touristy) luau in or near Kona. In this case, I'd rather it be an 'amazing once in a lifetime experience' rather than a "spend as little money as possible for an experience that is best forgotten".

Finally, any 'must do' and/or 'must go with' tourist experience? What I mean are things like: you have to go snorkeling with Captain Jack's Snorkeling tours or you have to take a surfing lesson with Surfer Bob's Surf School. Contact information???

Hubby is going to HI for a seminar in Hilo and he's going a few days early since he's never been to Hawaii. I can't go but I'm getting the privilege of making all the travel arrangements. :e2violin:

Thanks, in advance,

Judy

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You might post your questions on the City-Data forum if you don't get any help here. It's good for these types of questions.

amyashley

Stunt-Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, all I know is Oahu, but I can say he will enjoy his stay regardless. :)